Need a save from all the unlocked campaigns

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Artas1984
Assassin
Assassin

Need a save from all the unlocked campaigns

Unread postby Artas1984 » 10 May 2015, 23:44

I have replayed all the AB campaigns, but for some reason, my saves do not work - only the last save from the last campaign is visible (WTF), therefore i can not open the hidden campaign. Here is how it looks:

Can somebody send me a file with all scenarios opened? Just want to replay the game after a very long time..

artasscorp1984ETAgmail.com

Also my cousin was about to finish Shadow of Death campaign when i accidentally deleted his game from the PC - SOD save file would be appreciated as well.
Heroes franchise was not about the free actions of Heroes or monsters, it was not about 3D of shiny graphics either, it was about diversity and balance, simplicity of gameplay and realistic picture, strategy in it's purest form. That's why Heroes 3 will be the greatest game of all, because only Heroes 3 has all those qualities together, no matter which one you personally like more. This statement is unquestionable, uncriticized and undeniable .

Namerutan
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: Need a save from all the unlocked campaigns

Unread postby Namerutan » 11 May 2015, 10:06

Artas1984 wrote:I have replayed all the AB campaigns, but for some reason, my saves do not work - only the last save from the last campaign is visible (WTF), therefore i can not open the hidden campaign.

(...)

Also my cousin was about to finish Shadow of Death campaign when i accidentally deleted his game from the PC - SOD save file would be appreciated as well.
You can do several things.
1- Get a save as you request.
2- Start yourself again every campaign, and use a cheat code to win fast and move to the next map.
3- Play again all campaigns.

Either if you use cheat codes or just play the whole campaigns, you need to start each new campaign by loading a save from the previous campaign, otherwise it would count as if you only played the last campaign.
The reason is that in the last campaign, some starting heroes are the ending result from previous campaigns. So if you get a save, when you play the last campaign your heroes will have the skills and stats that some guy got, and maybe that would be good enough for you or maybe not.

I would chose option 3, play yourself again all campaigns. When you finish a campaign, you can save, then for the next campaign you could use that save instead of starting a single campaign.

Just in case you chose any of the other 2 options, here are some useful links.
Cheat codes:
http://www.celestialheavens.com/viewpage.php?id=27
Save file:
http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/he ... pleted.CGM

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 May 2015, 10:32

I have replayed all the AB campaigns, but for some reason, my saves do not work - only the last save from the last campaign is visible (WTF), therefore i can not open the hidden campaign
The reason is, that you're supposed to always reload from the last save of finished campaign. Otherwise you will not get checkmark.

I have some saves here. But I don't remember much about them, so you may be in need of cheatcode, ie redpill :P
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Taro
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Taro » 11 May 2015, 14:00

I can. I have polish files for sure, but I'll try to find also english.

Bersaglio
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Bersaglio » 11 May 2015, 17:41

viewtopic.php?t=481

Last post.

Next time, use search.

Taro
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Taro » 11 May 2015, 17:56

Weel, I sent you a mail. Not sure if I wrote your e-mail correctly.

Artas1984
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Artas1984 » 12 May 2015, 10:29

Pol wrote:
I have some saves here. But I don't remember much about them, so you may be in need of cheatcode, ie redpill :P
I found a file in your directory that has access to all AB missions. Great Pol!
ROE missions unlocked, will be usefull in the future if i mess up my saves again...
Bersaglio wrote:viewtopic.php?t=481

Last post.

Next time, use search.
Yes, indeed. Kalah's personal upload. But that is only AB saves.

So now, what i am missing are the SOD unlocked games. Anybody got SOD?
Heroes franchise was not about the free actions of Heroes or monsters, it was not about 3D of shiny graphics either, it was about diversity and balance, simplicity of gameplay and realistic picture, strategy in it's purest form. That's why Heroes 3 will be the greatest game of all, because only Heroes 3 has all those qualities together, no matter which one you personally like more. This statement is unquestionable, uncriticized and undeniable .

Namerutan
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Namerutan » 12 May 2015, 12:32

Artas1984 wrote:So now, what i am missing are the SOD unlocked games. Anybody got SOD?
Some time ago, I got a file from another Celestial Heavens member: Qurqirish Dragon http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/ ... file&u=807
The file was posted in an old personal page (not available now) for anybody who needs it, so I think it is ok to repost (crediting the original owner).

Here is the file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9qanH ... sp=sharing

Note: I have tested it and it seems not working for me, surely because all campaigns was finished, nut just the first 4.

Taro
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Taro » 12 May 2015, 12:47

I have SoD...

Artas1984
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Artas1984 » 14 May 2015, 22:53

Namerutan wrote:
Note: I have tested it and it seems not working for me, surely because all campaigns was finished, nut just the first 4.
Yes, does not work.

Taro wrote:I have SoD...
Well i need it then... Link please...

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 14 May 2015, 23:10

Taro wrote:I have SoD...
It sounds like something you would say after a visit to your doctor ... :D
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Taro
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Taro » 15 May 2015, 16:03

Take but COPY all the link, not open.

http://chomikuj.pl/earx/savy+z+hirk*c3*b3w

Kalah- xD

Artas1984
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Artas1984 » 18 May 2015, 14:08

Taro wrote:Take but COPY all the link, not open.

http://chomikuj.pl/earx/savy+z+hirk*c3*b3w

Kalah- xD
Found it, and it works; finally it's a thank's for all the responders!

Well i could have cheated the wins automatically when you think about it, but i like the saves much more.

Taro
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Taro » 21 May 2015, 13:17

Right. It's nonsense to play a campaign to get a cheater rank.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”