Background story/lore for what happened after Heroes 3?

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Rilfheim
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Background story/lore for what happened after Heroes 3?

Unread postby Rilfheim » 15 Feb 2014, 02:46

Does anyone know where i can find a nice website which has the story for Heroes 3 ,during and after the campaigns? What led to the Reckoning in Heroes 4, what happened to the Fortress Faction in Tatalia etc. I can't seem to find one of those nice long detailed history stories.

Also would be nice to find out what happened to the heroes after the campaigns, e.g did Mutare continue her domination of Nighon, or did it get destroyed by some event etc.

Lunar
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lunar » 15 Feb 2014, 10:57

Everything is in Heroes Chronicles :)

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 16 Feb 2014, 14:10

After AB campaigns you have plots of fallowing games:
- Might and Magic 8: Day of Destroyer (Kreegan planetary invasion aftermatch and Roland and Catherine Ironfist last appereance + you will see, where was Sandro since his rescue from jail in HoMM3:RoE)
- Heroes Chronicles: Clash of Dragons (Mutare story conclusion),
- Heroes Chronicles: Sword of Frost (Gelu, Kilgor and Armageddon's Blade conclusion).

Sword of Frost is also story which leads to HoMM4 intro.

Lunar
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lunar » 18 Feb 2014, 13:03

I did also ask in M&M subforum, but no one replied:

"I have one strange question and didn't know where to ask it ^^

I watched Supernaturals some time ago an episode named "Faith" (1 season).
One dialogue sentence seemed very familiar to my mind for a few days.
Then I realised it is probably from Cheroes Chronicles that I used to translate into my own polish language (last 4 chronicles ;) ).

I would like to ask (player's who played a lot and remember such things as these event well written stories ;) ) a dialogue between Tarnum and Ancestors.
In which one (if ever, but I guess it's from here) there is talk like Tarnum at the end says:
"I still think it is wrong."
commenting something necessary, but ethically doubtful.. and Ancestors, in their wisdom, said sadly only one thing:
"As it should be."

Is it from HoMM? :)

This sentence is one of the best&simple quotes that can be used in any fantasy setting, where fighting good over evil is still morally doubful.

That's just my curiosity ;)"

Return to “Heroes I-IV”