Heroes AI?

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 01 May 2006, 08:24

DaemianLucifer wrote:
Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:Hehe...true...
I'm not sure you understood the question, though...I play easy and normal maps on easy and normal difficulty. Then why is the opponent in certain maps extremely strong compared to me when we had the same basic elements to begin with. I.e. same amount of mines etc.
Placed events.Usually there are events in front of towns that boost AI heroes.Also,some events boost their creatures,resources,and dictate town development.
But why?
That's totally cheating... :tsdown:
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 01 May 2006, 09:13

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:
DaemianLucifer wrote:
Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:Hehe...true...
I'm not sure you understood the question, though...I play easy and normal maps on easy and normal difficulty. Then why is the opponent in certain maps extremely strong compared to me when we had the same basic elements to begin with. I.e. same amount of mines etc.
Placed events.Usually there are events in front of towns that boost AI heroes.Also,some events boost their creatures,resources,and dictate town development.
But why?
That's totally cheating... :tsdown:
Because AI can never match your brain power.If you had equal starts,youd never loose.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 01 May 2006, 09:19

Oh, I see....makes sense.... :D
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Return to “Heroes I-IV”