Comprehensive Heroes of Might and Magic Poll

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
bahaa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Comprehensive Heroes of Might and Magic Poll

Unread postby bahaa » 23 May 2013, 18:53

This is a comprehensive survey with the aim of aiding Ubisoft in creating the next Heroes of Might and Magic title, with hope that it can have as much of what the community wishes in a Heroes game as possible.

Here's the survey link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NCDWKC8

Artas1984
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Artas1984 » 28 May 2013, 22:06

What the community "wishes" sounds sarcastic, when what it was wishing for the past 2 Heroes games has been dumpted.

Go and read Kalah's review about Heroes 6 to understand what i am saying.

I puke on Ubisoft and their efforts.
Heroes franchise was not about the free actions of Heroes or monsters, it was not about 3D of shiny graphics either, it was about diversity and balance, simplicity of gameplay and realistic picture, strategy in it's purest form. That's why Heroes 3 will be the greatest game of all, because only Heroes 3 has all those qualities together, no matter which one you personally like more. This statement is unquestionable, uncriticized and undeniable .

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 29 May 2013, 11:58

Well, at least the survey is nicely to the point and touches on the important parts. Unlike some of the other surveys I've seen lately.

Warmonger
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Warmonger » 29 May 2013, 17:43

I must admit this is nice survey, balanced and neutral.
VCMI : the future of Heroes 3!
People just don't care.

BoardGuest808888
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby BoardGuest808888 » 10 Jun 2013, 04:05

Yeah well. I filled the survey though I dunno how that would actually affect any decision-making process with Ubi.

I suggested if anyone want to have a look on what communities want with their game, just get a closer look on what the communities already made for their game. I mean, things like ERA & WoG for Heroes 3 and Equilibris for Heroes 4 were just what the communities wanted. They are the ones who made them anyway.

bahaa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby bahaa » 20 Jun 2013, 20:45

Hi Guys

The point of the survey is to show Ubi what the community really wants through actual proof. We need something between our hands to be more vocal and more credible.

Now do I expect Ubi to listen 100% to what we want? I personally don't. In fact I think implementing 30% of what we want would be the best case scenario, but still I like to be optimistic and say that if we can influence the next Heroes title in the tiniest way, then we should go for it. Better have a game with some elements that we want and love, rather than not have them. Agree?

Return to “Heroes I-IV”