(Heroes III) Which was your favorite campaign? Story-wise

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Xdarkon
Pixie
Pixie

(Heroes III) Which was your favorite campaign? Story-wise

Unread postby Xdarkon » 29 Apr 2013, 00:02

So guys, Which campaign was your favorite story wise? Personally... Dragonblood for me ;) Mutare is too cool

Star King
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Star King » 29 Apr 2013, 15:07

Rise of the Necromancer was cool.

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 30 Apr 2013, 00:50

In terms of story, probably Playing with Fire. It really conveyed the effect of Necromancers, and how a swamp race has to learn to properly use a tool that it has feared for a very very long time.

Pyroxene
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Pyroxene » 03 May 2013, 01:53

Armageddon's Blade campaign was the best for me. Although that could largely be attributed to how overpowered Sharpshooters are.

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 03 May 2013, 17:29

Foolhardy Waywardness. It was just awesome, especially humorous parts.

Armageddon's Blade, Playing With Fire and Unholy Alliance come second, and the rest are a close third.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

Return to “Heroes I-IV”