Heeeeeeeelp!

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Drewther
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Heeeeeeeelp!

Unread postby Drewther » 27 Apr 2013, 05:43

Hi,

I recently got Heroes 3 Complete and Chronicles from GOG. I'm playing the 2nd chapter of Chronicles, specifically the map where you have to kill Sandro, but I have a problem. One of the other enemy computer players somehow got to Sandro and killed him off, so now my goal is to kill all enemies. The problem is that Sandro has a town outside of reachable space, so I can never kill all enemies. Save for restarting the game, does anyone have ideas how I can win this? I'd prefer not using the cheat code (I'm a little OCD about not having "Cheater" next to my name on the scores), but if that's the only way, I'll do it.

Thanks!

Amehmet
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Amehmet » 27 Apr 2013, 12:01

It's a long shot, but is there any chance for one of your heroes to learn the Dimension Door spell? The cavern containing Sandro's town is in the southwestern part of the underworld, close enough to the accessible tunnel to teleport. It doesn't matter that it's covered in black fog, the spell can take you there just as well.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”