Valeska vs. Ivor or Best archer for fast games?

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

Best archer?

Valeska
25%
Ivor
50%
Jenova
13%
Orrin
13%

Total votes: 8

Pancolart
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Valeska vs. Ivor or Best archer for fast games?

Unread postby Pancolart » 01 Oct 2012, 07:50

Playing random middle map (no underground) multi-player, possibly with human friend, hot-seat, 7-8 players all-together. Strong monsters, 160% rating.

Your choice?

Ivor, 4th week, Day 6, no losses:
Not only is Gretchin an excellent leader, but all who follow her will tell you the same thing - she's like having another mom who can take care of you.

Banedon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Banedon » 03 Oct 2012, 15:24

I voted Ivor, but the thing that caught my eye most about that screenshot imo is the strange size of the army after 3 weeks 6 days. I'd have expected Green Dragons or something 8|
I'm a hypocrite because I suggested that all life is sacred and should not be wasted without good reason.

Pancolart
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Pancolart » 03 Oct 2012, 20:14

Banedon wrote:I voted Ivor, but the thing that caught my eye most about that screenshot imo is the strange size of the army after 3 weeks 6 days. I'd have expected Green Dragons or something 8|
Playing strong monsters, 160% rating and final fight first day of 2nd month (you fight with what you bring into second month) with one or two human friends, 8 players total we "never" even reach 7th level units. Maybe Phoenixes. Just too expensive.
Not only is Gretchin an excellent leader, but all who follow her will tell you the same thing - she's like having another mom who can take care of you.

BoardGuest808888
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby BoardGuest808888 » 26 Dec 2012, 10:50

What, did u wanna ask who be the best archer under any condition or the best hero to do the scene like u showed ?

I'd say, just about anyone u mentioned can do with that particular scene, but that didn't necessarily means anyone o them is better overall than the other.

Moai
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Moai » 02 Jan 2013, 14:29

I voted for Valeska it's a very solid Hero but I have sentiment to Orrin too. Elves are repulsive to me.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”