Heroes III SOD: 1 devil vs 28 Storm Elementals in 7 stacks

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Heroes III SOD: 1 devil vs 28 Storm Elementals in 7 stacks

Unread postby cjlee » 19 Aug 2011, 14:07

I just downloaded magwen's map pack and am trying out Running with the Devil, a Heroes III SOD map.

At the start, you have a level 1 Beezelbub with 1 devil (not archdevil). He has 10 spell points and spellpower of 1 with a few spells (curse, haste). No artifacts.

Beezelbub must defeat 28 Storm Elementals in stacks of 4 each. I can't do it. Any suggestions?

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 19 Aug 2011, 14:25

I think he does not need to beat them. Satan has to, and he will be there a day or two later.

UndeadHalfOrc
Cyber Zombie
Cyber Zombie

Unread postby UndeadHalfOrc » 19 Aug 2011, 22:55

You might consider downloading my H3 balance patch.

viewtopic.php?t=8806

In it, 'Satan' gets 10 additional HP and 2 more average damage.
:devil:

Artas1984
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Artas1984 » 17 Sep 2011, 17:01

Orcy you will drop from the chair when you will see how i am going to disbalance the devil and other deeds in my upcoming mod :-D

I thought that you should have done the devil with 200 HP, as angel, but with less damage..
Heroes franchise was not about the free actions of Heroes or monsters, it was not about 3D of shiny graphics either, it was about diversity and balance, simplicity of gameplay and realistic picture, strategy in it's purest form. That's why Heroes 3 will be the greatest game of all, because only Heroes 3 has all those qualities together, no matter which one you personally like more. This statement is unquestionable, uncriticized and undeniable .

Return to “Heroes I-IV”