Stuck at Jedi Story

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
popabogdan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Stuck at Jedi Story

Unread postby popabogdan » 17 Jun 2011, 21:32

Hi every one I just started playing Heroes3 again after a break and started a beautiful map(Which I Heard it was translated to english) Jedi Story.
But now im stuck after Master Gin I dont know where to go.
There is the link with the save
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K1CYFYEU

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 19 Jun 2011, 02:58

Very hard to say, the author seems obsessed by hiding things and water under soils, but I see some possible fights (legion azures). This map needs constant open editor to check for hidden events too.

The grail placed on a hole? Means it will never be available...visiting obelisks is useless.

popabogdan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby popabogdan » 19 Jun 2011, 19:06

Salamandre wrote:Very hard to say, the author seems obsessed by hiding things and water under soils, but I see some possible fights (legion azures). This map needs constant open editor to check for hidden events too.

The grail placed on a hole? Means it will never be available...visiting obelisks is useless.
Well if I defeat the legion Azures there will come even more (30k)+ other 10k dragons and if I defeat them too I will get angel wings which would destroy the fun but is just my opinion there.
Well if I cant win this map in any other way I will defeat the azures-Which will be hard as I sacrified my shooters at Robin Hud :'(

EDIT : As I said before the game bacame too ez after I got the Angel Wings my 1.5k Archangels are enought to kill all enemies, well ty for help salamandre.
PS:Do you know any other games like this one?

Novik
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Novik » 19 Jun 2011, 21:08

On the left of Gin's Town you have whirlpool. Is covered with magic plains.

popabogdan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby popabogdan » 20 Jun 2011, 07:03

Novik wrote:On the left of Gin's Town you have whirlpool. Is covered with magic plains.
Thank you very much I took all the hidden events and artifacts but this one was too hard for me.

popabogdan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Nasferatu

Unread postby popabogdan » 21 Jun 2011, 07:17

After I downloaded the english version(I was playing the russian one)I restarted the map everything was going good(Except Amidala which made me crazy with her 174 AA vs my 70 AA:-D )
Now im stuck at Nasferatu(Shouldnt he be Nosferatu in english? ).
He has 1.5k Ghost Dragons 10k Knights and 20k Vamp and we are on cursed ground.

PS:When I get the TP im going crazy without it.

benbird
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Nasferatu

Unread postby benbird » 25 Jun 2011, 00:50

popabogdan wrote:After I downloaded the english version(I was playing the russian one)I restarted the map everything was going good(Except Amidala which made me crazy with her 174 AA vs my 70 AA:-D )

It's too late to defeat him:-)
Btw,this map had some mistakes I think.

popabogdan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Nasferatu

Unread postby popabogdan » 25 Jun 2011, 06:06

benbird wrote:
popabogdan wrote:After I downloaded the english version(I was playing the russian one)I restarted the map everything was going good(Except Amidala which made me crazy with her 174 AA vs my 70 AA:-D )

It's too late to defeat him:-)
Btw,this map had some mistakes I think.
Yeah I thinked about this too(About Nasferatu not the bugs) but I always stay too much after I give the Earth Tome(First time I didnt have concupia and the medal with a bird on it and I had to restart)
Well thanks for help.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”