I have looked through a h2 map database and I havent found a single map which I would play with friend, so I decided to make several maps in order to play with him And it worked, we had great times playing H2 and it was a lot of fun. Now i'm sharing the maps with you, here we are:
Code: Select all
In this pack, there are maps:
************ Skirmish ( 6 players, XL map ) ************
- First map that I have created. Its not as good detailed as other ones, but still playable. A lot of scattered resources and some castles. Beaten on Impossible difficulty within 224 days, with sorceress.
> ARNA ROAD
- This map is connected with large dirt road. Six players are starting near each other, but they cannot pass without using DD or travelling by Arna Road. Beaten on Impossible difficulty within 250 days, with knight.
> MEETING IN GHOR
- This map is like "Meeting in Muzgob" Heroes3 random maps. All players are divided with heavy guards and players have a lot of territory. Beaten on Impossible difficulty within 195 days, with sorceress.
- This map is a local copy of Warlords map from Heroes3. Beaten on Impossible difficulty in 270 days, with a necromancer.
- Nice map for 6 players and some slaugher. Players on "heavy" terrain have more resources and roads. Beaten on Impossible difficulty in 224 days.
> TRIBES WAR
- Map with a heavy number of neutral castles and a lot of small zones. Beaten on Impossible difficulty in 174 days, but I have restarted twice, as I got beaten (first time in week 3 with a sorceress with 120 battle dwarves, second one on month 2 by a barbarian with a full army good in numbers).
************ Alliance Maps ( 2 human players ally vs 4 boosted AI's ) *************
> THE BETRAYAL
- My first "alliance" maps. Two players are starting near each other, and are soon attacked with a barbarians who live near. The final enemy lives on winter in the north, but except some heavy fights. I have beaten it with friend on Impossible difficulty ( he was playing Knight and I was playing Sorceress ), but we failed twice. First time my friend (knight) got beaten by a Warlock with 32 spell power (he casted armageddon for 1600 damage on first turn which wiped out whole knight army but 4 paladins). Second try was failed because strong hero from winter came really soon with 24 titans and wiped out my friend again ^.^
> THE DRAGONGATE
- I have gathered some experience in alliance mapping and found out how to make AI even more stronger. In this one, two players are starting with a castle and a town on grass islands in corners. First enemy lives on rough terrain between two players and almost always have a quite punch with his forces. There are two enemies on dirt terrain with a large number of castles and heavy force (a friend got attacked by a 20 lvl hero with 190+ rocs). The last enemy is trapped inside volcanic island and its always Warlock. There are many strong heroes there and you can travel here using a whirlpool on boat - but: if you fail to kill them all, you will left a boat in coast and one of those strong heroes will be able to leave dragongate island! We have finished it on first try in 320 days, I was playing sorceress and my friend was playing knight (as usual).
> DEMOG REIGN
- This is the map I have finished recently. I have tried a diffrent style of creating zones and I think it worked. To be honest, I think thats the most beautiful map I have created (still its a hundred miles from being perfect...). Two allied players are starting on north on a large grass zones with a heavy number of cities. The enemy may pass you by sea or walking through winter zones on west or east side of map. There are two desert zones, one for each player, with a good artifacts. There are four enemies - red one is a weakest enemy but has some good heroes and army at startup, and loves to use boats. This will be probably the first player which will attack. There is also yellow and orange players, both having many cities on north and strong armies and heroes. They also own secondary kingdoms on winter zones, which means that two player villages are falling very soon. The last player, purple, is always necromancer and he is static one - all player has to do is come and beat him, but he will have very strong army! We have beated it in 350 days (me = Wizard , friend = Knight), and the last battle with purple players was done by both of us - I have attacked with my all Wizard-Sorceress army and weaken him as much as I could (mostly finished power liches and vampire lords), while knight-army friend came with paladins and wiped out the rest (after I died).
There are some screenies of these maps:
And a link for download:
** Feel free to rehost anywhere you want, I dont care