The Blue Smilies!

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 12 Jun 2007, 04:20

stefan.urlus wrote:I was a bit disappointed by the aries one :disagree:
I think my favorite is the Leo Lion one. It's really cute. :-D
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 12 Jun 2007, 04:37

it's a goodie, but scorpio is probably my fave :)
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 12 Jun 2007, 04:39

Me too but I may be biased considering it is my zodiac ;)
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 12 Jun 2007, 04:59

figures :)

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 12 Jun 2007, 05:06

I've heard some funny things as scorpions being the worst of all, no morality etc. I wonder where they get them :devil: Must have missed something.
- Metathron

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 12 Jun 2007, 05:38

sure, and I'm a Ram .... is there a connotation there somewhere?

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 12 Jun 2007, 06:14

I couldn't find anything. Though this shows my positive sides :D I guess there was a reason my favourite creature is the phoenix ;| It does exaggerate a bit, I don't keep that many secrets ;)
- Metathron

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 12 Jun 2007, 06:25

I was talking more about this:

Zodiac - Your star Sign explained
AQUARIUS (Jan. 21-Feb. 19) You have an inventive mind and are inclined toward progressiveness; you lie a great deal. On the other hand you are inclined to be careless and impractical, causing you to make the same mistakes repeatedly. Everyone thinks you are a f...ing jerk.

PISCES (Feb. 20-Mar. 20) You have a vivid imagination and often think that you are being followed by the FBI or the CIA. You have a minor influence over your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are generally a coward. Pisces people screw small animals and pick their nose a lot.

ARIES (Mar 21-Apr. 20) You are the pioneer type and hold most people in contempt. You are quick tempered and impatient and scornful of advice. You are a pr!ck.

TAURUS (Apr. 21-May.21) You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think that you are stubborn and bull-headed. You are nothing but a goddamn communist.

GEMINI (May 22- June 21) you are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means that your are a cheap bastard. Gemini's are notorious for thriving on incest.

CANCER (June 22- July 23) you are sympathetic and understanding to other peoples' problems. They think that you are a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and never be worth a sh!t!!

LEO (July 24-Aug 23) you consider yourself a born leader. Others think that you are pushy. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate honest criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving bastards and kiss mirrors a lot.

VIRGO (Aug 24-Sept 23) you are the logical type and hate disorder. This nit-picking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while screwing. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

LIBRA (Sept 24-Oct. 23) You are the artistic type and have a difficult time with reality. If you are a male. You are probably a queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are excellent, because most Libra women are whores. All Libras usually get venereal diseases.

SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 22) You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics you are a perfect son of a b!tch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23- Dec. 21) You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on sheer luck because you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks and potheads. People laugh at you.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 20) You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically a chicken sh!t. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.
Last edited by asandir on 12 Jun 2007, 06:34, edited 2 times in total.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 12 Jun 2007, 06:31

Lool that's it! I had read it in greek last time but it seems the same :-D
- Metathron

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 12 Jun 2007, 06:35

it's a goodie I reckon

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 12 Jun 2007, 06:38

Before the thread can return back to its original topic might I ask if there is a zodiac thread? I'm curious what the others are.
- Metathron

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 12 Jun 2007, 07:25

well it was related to the zodiac smilies, but to answer your question, I've never seen a thread about that

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 12 Jun 2007, 11:35

"Most Scorpios are murdered..."? :S

What kind of blatant catastrophic stuff is that? :D
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 12 Jun 2007, 11:43

In the one I had initially read it said it is best to murder them at a young age when they aren't a threat yet :) But they failed! And now they will PAY!! :devil:
- Metathron

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 12 Jun 2007, 11:45

GEMINI (May 22- June 21) you are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means that your are a cheap bastard. Gemini's are notorious for thriving on incest.
That's not true! Well, parts of it... :D
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 12 Jun 2007, 12:04

Hmm :devious: I dare not hazard a guess!
- Metathron

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 12 Jun 2007, 13:41

Damn, I wish I had wrote that zodiac. It's absolutely my style. :D

Of course, the Capricorn is again the most sucky. In fact, it is the worst sign possible. I damn the guy who invented astrology. It's annoying when people try to judge you by your birthdate. Stupid morons. :mad:
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 12 Jun 2007, 13:43

Elvin wrote:Hmm :devious: I dare not hazard a guess!
He has just admited he's bisexual.

Man, that's gay... :|
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 12 Jun 2007, 14:38

Veldrynus wrote:It's annoying when people try to judge you by your birthdate. Stupid morons. :mad:
I'm not a believer either, although I admit that it fits sometimes. It is like winning the lottery. Someone MUST be the way it's written down there. Other people will just find a way to match that with their lives, finding some meaning. It's almost like a religion.

I'd like a smiley that is killing an astrologist.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 12 Jun 2007, 14:51

Hmm I have seen that my friend who is into zodiacs has a fairly good percentage in finding what other people's are. As she got mine when she hardly knew me. Until now I have began to notice a few characteristics that people with the same zodiac share. I could be a coincidence but some seem like default :D
- Metathron

Return to “Campfire”