Random Thoughts - Third Edition

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 22 Mar 2009, 18:40

Ethric wrote:Officially? You mean, there's pictures and tapes and stuff?
There are friends who followed me to the banging shop, if you know what I mean? ;)
Round Table Olympics '07 Image

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 22 Mar 2009, 20:31

Details!!!
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 22 Mar 2009, 20:43

I see that we really care about our members. :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 22 Mar 2009, 21:35

I just had myself a really hot bath. T'was nice. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 22 Mar 2009, 21:42

Yeah yeah, now move, we wanna hear A55a55in's sex story! :D
I wonder how many people here are actually virgins...
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 22 Mar 2009, 22:38

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote: I wonder how many people here are actually virgins...
Make a poll. ;)
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 22 Mar 2009, 22:40

Good idea :D
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 22 Mar 2009, 23:39

But you won't do it.

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 23 Mar 2009, 01:43

Funny that I had already asked that question, because my manhood is at stake, and then got told off by K.

Anyway, if you (guys) must know, I can summarize it as a good start. :D There are two kinds of 'chicks' according to my mentor: the one that offers more than sex and the one that just gets the job done. I was very lucky that I didn't get the latter.

The one you want are the ones that willing to give you more, doing anything to make you feel she's more of your lover than a 'chick'. Once they got you real high, you won't last as long as you expected, and you'll probably keep coming back for her.

There are also two types of first timers: the ones that last less than 10 mins, and the ones with mysteriously exceed 1 hour. You should be able to guess what type I am, and I personally surprise of my ability too. :hoo:

After that session, I realize I'd been feeling empty for so long, and that hour with her really felt like it was only 20 mins. I really should seriously start finding my Ms.Right (and naughty) :devious: , cause I don't plan on going back there frequently. Like my mentor said, it's like drugs; don't get addicted to it. ;)

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Mar 2009, 13:58

Not sure which I find more disturbing; that you got some or that you have a "mentor"... :|
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 23 Mar 2009, 16:16

Funny Kalah. :tsup:

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 23 Mar 2009, 16:30

A "mentor" for what ? :P

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Mar 2009, 16:35

That's what I don't want to know... ;|

Power outage for an hour today.... right in the middle of my freakin' cooking. :mad:

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 23 Mar 2009, 17:08

I have a digital clock & modem which, obviously, weren't connected to my UPS (since it was made only for computer & monitor), but since there have been voltage fluctuations (and sometimes no power for a few secs) around I just started to get pissed at dropping my downloads and "resetting" the damn clock, so I got an UPS adapter and put them in :P (it's not like they use a lot of power anyway)
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 23 Mar 2009, 17:54

Kalah wrote:Not sure which I find more disturbing; that you got some or that you have a "mentor"... :|
Meaning he was the one who is quite active in this sort of stuff.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 23 Mar 2009, 18:10

Bonjour! I'm back again. I'll write a travel blog soon about it :)!
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 23 Mar 2009, 18:14

a55a55in wrote: Anyway, if you (guys) must know, I can summarize it as a good start. :D There are two kinds of 'chicks' according to my mentor: the one that offers more than sex and the one that just gets the job done. I was very lucky that I didn't get the latter.
The one you want are the ones that willing to give you more, doing anything to make you feel she's more of your lover than a 'chick'.
A big risk you took there, and I'm happy it went well for you. It can spoil the first time if the woman, doesn't even try to pretend she gives a crap. The 'chicks" (as you write) of the first type, would deserve a lot of respect.
After that session, I realize I'd been feeling empty for so long, and that hour with her really felt like it was only 20 mins. I really should seriously start finding my Ms.Right (and naughty) :devious: , cause I don't plan on going back there frequently. Like my mentor said, it's like drugs; don't get addicted to it. ;)
That mentor thing is some integral part of your culture? :D

There is nothing wrong with certain addictions, while you can afford them, so do as your heart desires. Don't worry about finding Ms. Right while you are still young, worry about finding a stable Ms. Naughty to make the enterprise more cost effective. ;)

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 23 Mar 2009, 18:27

Veldrynus wrote:There is nothing wrong with certain addictions
I disagree... totally.

There is never an "abrupt" line where "too much is too much". Saying it's nothing is like saying that it is 0. Obviously, drinking once a week is a lot less "wrong" than drinking every day (just an example, notice the quotes), but it doesn't make it equal to 0 and most certainly not as "right" as not drinking at all. Simple reason.

And also, addictions are born because of the small start. In math it's like the first order derivative is increasing with the axis that represents the "how much do you have it" (whatever addiction in question).
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 23 Mar 2009, 19:34

I think the way people are generally looking at addictions is flawed one. It's easy to notice, that those who are severely addicted to something, have at least a few serious problems. My question is however: is the addiction the root of the problem, or merely (a non-effective) attempt made by the person to combat it? Take drugs and alcohol for example. The substances are used to temporarily "escape reality". So the real question should be: why does this person need these? It's not enough to demand: "man, you should stop it!", just the same way the be-more-positive is pointless too. You have to offer solution to solve the initial problem. That's the real thing. If you do not understand that, you are not qualified even to give advices.
Of course, it's easier for the state just to ban things, limit advertisement, lying about the real dangers, exaggerating, or increase taxes on addictive stuff to discourage buyers. (How damn shamelessly cynical can they be?)
Last but not the least, a taboo placed on certain things, make it even more attractive in the eyes of the 'rebellious' young people, who under the massive peer pressure, the constant need to be respected by others, will more likely turn to it, to prove their 'worthiness". This does not necessarily cause addiction, but it shows the ineffectiveness of simply prohibiting stuff that are not completely under your control.
I totally against treating adult people a way even young children shouldn't be treated, and I'm sick of those (I won't name them here) who are against everything that gives people pleasure.

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 23 Mar 2009, 19:40

Veldrynus wrote:
A big risk you took there, and I'm happy it went well for you. It can spoil the first time if the woman, doesn't even try to pretend she gives a crap. The 'chicks" (as you write) of the first type, would deserve a lot of respect.
Risk in what way. We all take risks. If we don't take risk, we're bound to our inner prison.

Return to “Campfire”