Welcome! Come and introduce yourself

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 29 Jan 2011, 00:15

Swedish invasion, is it? *grumble* Well welcome anyway.
Who the hell locks these things?
- Duke

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 29 Jan 2011, 11:15

Well, Znorkis here, and Orfinn, so we're quite a few Norwegians as well. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 31 Jan 2011, 08:10

Kalah wrote:By all means, everyone's welcome here, even if you like to "swing both ways" and go to both HC and RT. ;)
It unnatural and an abomination in the eyes of Zeus... he must be electrocuted until he repents... by dying.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Adrius
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Adrius » 02 Feb 2011, 02:15

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 02 Feb 2011, 07:06

What, i had to see what it was like with other heroes forums before i made a life long commitment to just one... plus, i was punished enough when it gave me crabs...
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

allmightybull
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby allmightybull » 13 Feb 2011, 18:22

Hello,

When I was younger I played a wonderfull game called mm7 and even though I didn't understand English or the game itself I enjoyed it a lot.
A couple months ago I could finally install the game again and now I enjoy it even more.

So, here I am. A 19 year old Belgian who loves to play games, likes to watch movies or listen to music. Sportscars are my greatest passion and are the main subject of my drawings, if only they looked the way I want them to :-D

Well that's me in a nutshell.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 13 Feb 2011, 20:09

Welcome, welcome. Hope you have a good time here. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Veritas
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Hi!

Unread postby Veritas » 21 Apr 2011, 13:52

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been playing the Heroes series since my granfather (God rest his soul) introduced me to HOMMII. I went back and played one and have played every other since.

This is my first time to actually search out forums but I hope to stay in touch with future games and maybe give one or two intelligent things to say

Ar.Pi
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Ar.Pi » 21 Apr 2011, 16:18

Welcome!

You probably had an awesome grandfather :)

Veritas
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Veritas » 21 Apr 2011, 16:38

He was a very wonderful man! Thank you :)

Yasagani
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Greetings friends

Unread postby Yasagani » 22 Apr 2011, 15:13

Hey peeps, I'm new to this forum, I've browsed it for a while but never made an account and now I decided to make one. Just a few short words about myself, I'm a 22 year old romanian and I grew up with the Heroes series, specifically 2 and 3. I love series, and including 4 (so sue me), which I thought was great even if I didn't like some aspects of it.

Now the reason I'm making this thread is to ask for your support. We all know GOG has released the old games on its site but I think we could do more, so I created this thread on their forum with a couple of suggestions for a possible Heroes 2 re-release. Please have a gander and post your thoughts and hopefully pitch in with some ideas as well.

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/heroes_of_m ... nd_magic_2

I know what I'm asking may sound pretentious, but it comes from the deep love I hold for these games.

Thank you kindly.

Darmani
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Darmani » 23 Apr 2011, 18:17

I think I can handle a few of your requests with a bit of assembly hacking. Sit tight though; there are bigger fish to fry.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Apr 2011, 20:12

Hey, Yasagani, and welcome to the boards.

Echo_
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Echo_ » 05 May 2011, 11:52

I feel as if I should re-introduce myself. I join this forum many years ago when I was still in high school. I left shortly (a few months) after it switched over to the new and current format.

Even though I'm decently young I actually started Heroes with King's Bounty, so yeah I was 6 or 7? I just love the games and it was a staple in my family during holiday gatherings.

Right now I'm 23, from New York, USA and currently one year away from getting a Masters in Healthcare Administration. As Kalah said I used to be pretty active and reading some of my older posts make me laugh. Anyway, I'll be popping in and out again - also very glad to see that the RoTC has survived!
Be Without Haste
Live the Moment

BoardGuest808888
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby BoardGuest808888 » 18 Jun 2011, 09:25

Hello.

It's been ages since last time I be here I think.

Decided to resurrect myself.

Can't really get all these Heroes things over my head :D

Glad to see all' s well here too. Though never been too active here, I hope that won't be problem. Might be popping here and there :-D

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 18 Jun 2011, 10:41

Hey, BG from the old board. Welcome back. :)

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Jun 2011, 12:52

Echo_ wrote:also very glad to see that the RoTC has survived!
Cher, cockroaches and RotC...

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 29 Jun 2011, 17:14

Echo_ wrote:I feel as if I should re-introduce myself. I join this forum many years ago when I was still in high school. I left shortly (a few months) after it switched over to the new and current format.

Even though I'm decently young I actually started Heroes with King's Bounty, so yeah I was 6 or 7? I just love the games and it was a staple in my family during holiday gatherings.

Right now I'm 23, from New York, USA and currently one year away from getting a Masters in Healthcare Administration. As Kalah said I used to be pretty active and reading some of my older posts make me laugh. Anyway, I'll be popping in and out again - also very glad to see that the RoTC has survived!
God almighty! How are you?

I also come and go from time to time, lingering sometimes more than a year without a word, not that I keep myself away from the boards.

Hopefully everyone else is also doing ok, the old and the new. Looking back, I joined these fellows back at 2003.

Today I was also brought back to remember of Ghostwriter. He had some health condition by the time. Wonder if he's ok now or else happened to him.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 29 Jun 2011, 17:18

BoardGuest808888 wrote:Hello.

It's been ages since last time I be here I think.

Decided to resurrect myself.

Can't really get all these Heroes things over my head :D

Glad to see all' s well here too. Though never been too active here, I hope that won't be problem. Might be popping here and there :-D
*Almost having a fit*

Why, you too, BG80808080808080800? :D

I wonder why all these old folks are regrouping. Sounds like Mance Ryder is gathering his troops to advance South perchance? :p
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

BoardGuest808888
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby BoardGuest808888 » 10 Jul 2011, 05:29

I remember you..... Panda formerly known as Tarmaskas..... :-D

(and they said I'm getting senile.. :D ..)

Return to “Campfire”