[NSFW] Dream Girls #2

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 22 Oct 2008, 14:16

Ah... Nathalie Portman. My dream girl from 5-10 years ago (started to get attracted to her after Phantom Manace, but I switched to mixed feelings after her hot outfit but bad acting in Attack of the Clones). And I agree with you AS: I need to see a girl also on video (movie, music clip etc) to become that much attracted to her. She may look attractive in pics (e.g. Marzia), but I need more than that before I can label her "dream girl".

Interesting choices for the dress in the pic above. Scarlett's makes her look a bit fat unfortunately. But Nathalie's almost looks like it's see-through. It's not, I know, but looks like, doesn't it? :devious:
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind' - same guy

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 22 Oct 2008, 14:28

Angelspit wrote:I cannot really appreciate a woman from a picture alone. I didn't think Scarlett Johansson was special until I saw her in Lost in Translation and Girl with a Pearl Earring. From that moment I was hooked. And when looking for a proper picture I came across this:
Definitely Scarlett is my favorite actress. I'll see anything with her in it. :oex:
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 22 Oct 2008, 14:58

Zamolxis wrote:I switched to mixed feelings after her hot outfit but bad acting in Attack of the Clones
To her defense, I think we can blame the poor script, the non-existent direction and... Hayden Christensen. Nathalie shows very good acting skills in all her other movies.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 22 Oct 2008, 15:26

Jewel State is pretty cute... :)

In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 22 Oct 2008, 15:38

That's the girl from Firefly, right?

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 22 Oct 2008, 16:28

Damn right. :D She's the embodiment of cuteness.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 22 Oct 2008, 19:03

Caradoc wrote:
Veldrynus wrote:I post this picture again simply because I find it VERY, VERY hot. I would sell my soul for a single night with her.

I hate to break it to you, but you are selling your soul to Photoshop. Check out the gap below her right arm.
This is my personal opinion too after seing a video on youtube about photoshopping people thin. I tried it. It's crazy!
However, I can't seem to see the problem in this photo. Care to share with me? :)
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 22 Oct 2008, 19:47

She's holding her breath. ;) I mean, she's beautiful, but for me, there has to be something else; something more, something special. Call it the X-factor, if you will.

I mean, Caprice is beautiful too, but she's thick as a post.

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 22 Oct 2008, 20:59

Ok here is some contribution from me. No cheesy "sexy" style, no fancy makeup, and no other kind of flashy mumbo jumbo (IMO) or "OMG so hot" which I don't find appealing, just pure cute smile from Aya Ueto :)

ImageImage

All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 23 Oct 2008, 00:45

I love cute japanese chicks. :D
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Oct 2008, 09:15

BBC newsreader Fiona Bruce is pretty hot... Image

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 23 Oct 2008, 12:16

Veldrynus wrote:I love cute japanese chicks. :D
Well, to be honest, that's why I agreed with what Zamolxis said regarding most "hot stars". I am not fond of "sexy", fancy makeup or whatever else makes up the "hot" description, which I try to avoid (think about "macho" for guys, only that this applies to girls).

Simple, pure, clean, pretty, cute, that's what constitutes quality or beauty. No fancy extras or sexy or "hotness". Does that make me cyborg as I have said previously? :P (j/k)
Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:This is my personal opinion too after seing a video on youtube about photoshopping people thin. I tried it. It's crazy!
However, I can't seem to see the problem in this photo. Care to share with me? :)
Here is a link that was posted from another forum (no, not about HOMM :P)

Retouching

(move the mouse pointer OVER the image for the untouched raw photo, that is the "before" retouch image)
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 23 Oct 2008, 13:39

I don't understand the point of photoshopping to death (literally, as cover girls sometimes look lifeless): the results look fake and ridiculous. Give me freckles and skin texture. I want human beings, not dolls.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 23 Oct 2008, 13:41

I say it's all the women's fault. Somehow we've managed to pump up the ideal woman to a stage that can only be made in photoshop :disagree:
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Oct 2008, 13:48

mmm.... freckles...... Image

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 23 Oct 2008, 17:53

Angelspit wrote:I don't understand the point of photoshopping to death (literally, as cover girls sometimes look lifeless): the results look fake and ridiculous. Give me freckles and skin texture. I want human beings, not dolls.

Yeah. The girl on the photo must look real to be hot.

What I find important above all, is a CUTE face. Even if she has a killer-body, but a face like a horse, I won't be turned on. The hair is also very important: it must be long. Short hair is not sexy. Period.
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 23 Oct 2008, 18:04

Veldrynus wrote:The hair is also very important: it must be long. Short hair is not sexy. Period.
Hmm like I said I'm not really into "sexy" but Aya Ueto has short hair most times :P

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 23 Oct 2008, 18:09

Veldrynus wrote:What I find important above all, is a CUTE face.
Like this?

ImageImage

That's Hulk Hogan's daughter by the way, if you need one more turn-off. :)
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 23 Oct 2008, 19:36

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:
Caradoc wrote:
Veldrynus wrote:I post this picture again simply because I find it VERY, VERY hot. I would sell my soul for a single night with her.

I hate to break it to you, but you are selling your soul to Photoshop. Check out the gap below her right arm.
This is my personal opinion too after seing a video on youtube about photoshopping people thin. I tried it. It's crazy!
OK. Look at her right arm. You can see her hair in the gap between her arm and her body. But what is that black curve that seems to start on her chest and end at the bottom of her arm? It can't be her boob, because it does not connect to her body. And her other arm is bare at that area, so it's not part of her outfit. So it must be a (poorly) Photoshopped fake boob.
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 23 Oct 2008, 20:00

Oh, again the fake boobs case. It's so obvious. Look up xkcd - photoshoped. :devious:
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Campfire”