[NSFW] Dream Girls #2

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 20 Mar 2009, 13:19

I wonder why does "selling your body" equal with "selling your soul"?
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 20 Mar 2009, 14:20

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:That one, I think Amy's her name, always remind me of a certain episode of Smallville where she was this insecure teenager who drank too much vegetable smoothie made by vegetables grown in a radioactively contaminated field. And she started eating people cause she was so hungry all the time due to the vegetable smoothies being bad for her.
And that was probably one of the good episodes... :|
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 20 Mar 2009, 15:00

What, she eats people too... oh man, i think i'm in love...

Veldrynus wrote:I wonder why does "selling your body" equal with "selling your soul"?
Because until someone actually proves we have a soul that's the best we can do?
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 20 Mar 2009, 15:47

I like redheads. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 20 Mar 2009, 17:45

Veldrynus wrote:I wonder why does "selling your body" equal with "selling your soul"?
No, selling your body implies selling your soul. Look, about the factory worker... the point is that it's not about him (but about whatever he does), so he doesn't sell his soul, unless he explicitly demands whatever stuff to be about him (but I doubt a factory worker becomes famous as a result of working in a factory :P). Here, it IS about them, and like I said, if they were happy to do it, they wouldn't do it for fame or money, or be arrogant about it. Which most (if not all) models don't. That's why. And it has nothing to do with being beautiful as you can see, though it usually implies that you are -- it doesn't mean that it is the ONLY beautiful though (i.e "model circle" intersects the "beautiful circle" but it doesn't include it all; or rather "model circle" is totally included in the "beautiful circle"). Just the ones we hear about in the media :P
Last edited by Borsuc on 20 Mar 2009, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 20 Mar 2009, 17:47

Whatever. I don't come here to judge the girls. I come here to look at them.. :yummy:
Round Table Olympics '07 Image

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 20 Mar 2009, 18:28

So you either work for fun or fame&money, and if you want the later, you are selling your soul? :|

I see some problems with that logic. What about actors, athletes, singers? Did all famous people sell their souls?
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 20 Mar 2009, 19:12

A deal with the devil :D
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 21 Mar 2009, 17:37

Veldrynus wrote:I see some problems with that logic. What about actors, athletes, singers? Did all famous people sell their souls?
Because you don't get my logic, so let me answer this with the actor, as I think it is enough to explain it.

Why does the actor do it? To make the movie good, does he care, or does he only want to get money while knowing that he'll become, literally, a "figure" in cinematics? (and thus it is about him)

See the difference?
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 24 Mar 2009, 10:27

a55a55in wrote:Whatever. I don't come here to judge the girls. I come here to look at them.. :yummy:
:lolu: That's the most unintentionally funny thing you ever said... and you do that a lot...
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 08 Apr 2009, 17:57

Kim Kardashian :yummy:
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 08 Apr 2009, 21:39

Niceeeuh...

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 08 Apr 2009, 21:49

Wha'...? Did you say som'thin'...? I wasn't paying attention, for some reason... Image

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 09 Apr 2009, 01:22

Errh... Wha? You ask something? I was distracted by some boobs and stuff...

Toge
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Toge » 09 Apr 2009, 02:00

I don't understand what there is to compare. They all look the same stereotypical, racially hygienic perfect models of our age. Plastic surgery is today. In 30-40 years we'll be genetically breeding these people in laboratories.

Personality, anyone? Creativity? What kind of voice they have? Still picture can't show all of beauty.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 09 Apr 2009, 08:37

Kalah wrote:Image

Kim Kardashian :yummy:
Fried or boiled? Because really, beyond an arse fetish that doesn't look so good.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 09 Apr 2009, 11:06

Ahkay, I dare you to say this doesn't look good... she's called Navi Rawat, as you may or may not know. :yummy:

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 09 Apr 2009, 11:09

No one can escape the knowledge of what part of the world you like your women to come from :P
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 09 Apr 2009, 12:20

Toge wrote:I don't understand what there is to compare. They all look the same stereotypical, racially hygienic perfect models of our age. Plastic surgery is today. In 30-40 years we'll be genetically breeding these people in laboratories.
I hope that happens sooner than that.
Personality, anyone? Creativity? What kind of voice they have? Still picture can't show all of beauty.
Creativity? As film student I know a lot of of very creative people. The percentage of lonely people among them is much higher than among the average people. And why would creativity matter anyway?

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 09 Apr 2009, 12:20

Hey, I'd have them just for the funny names. ;)

Return to “Campfire”