Pictures of us

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 27 Jul 2011, 15:47

@Kalah

Lol, indeed. It so happens that everyone there, including me, have some Germany blood. The others much more than me, like they have even those Hoffmann-like surnames. The odds in my behalf are stranger still - I also have african blood, but it seems it wasn't enough to paint me darker. :D

@Yurian

Thanks! That was indeed a very funny trip. This was a small group of us that lingered a bit more. The others, around 25 people, left earlier that day to visit other beaches or go home due work.

Not long after that, we got a very intense traffic which took us 6 hours to go over 80km. No wind, no air conditioning in the car and it was very, very hot. It also rained, so we couldn't keep the car windows down all the same, so those 6 hours stretched like a year before long. :sweat:

I suggest this place for vacations. It has many good (and luxury) resort hotels in there and it's considered one of the most beautiful beaches of Santa Catarina, great for surfing. The name is Praia do Rosa and Praia da Ferrugem. The pic shows an overview of Rosa with a salty lake nearby. On that lake, there's a hill where many hotels are built one over the other, so you have a beautiful view. The sun rises on the sea.

This pic was taken when we we arriving at the beach, while the other pic I posted above was taken when we had already left that place, around 30 km away.

"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 01 Aug 2011, 03:09

Is it just me, or is my friend Panda looking a little scrawny these days? ;)
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 01 Aug 2011, 14:15

Yeah he must have skimped on the excercise, he really needs to bulk up a bit :D
Who the hell locks these things?
- Duke

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 01 Aug 2011, 17:01

He was supposed to play Bane in the next Batman, but he lost the part.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 01 Aug 2011, 18:50

I'll do my best the next pic. Bulk up more 10kg of lean mass asap!

*running to start eating a whole bamboo tree*
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 02 Aug 2011, 20:05

Important is not only how much you weigh, but how much weighs the barbell that you benchpress.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 03 Aug 2011, 09:24

Yesterday, we went swimming in the sea, just a stone's throw away from the beautiful town of Risør where I grew up. Doing the same later today. :)

In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 03 Aug 2011, 13:56

Niiiiice. :)
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Aug 2011, 19:28

Beautiful small town. Those town houses look like some I got in my CityVille town layout. :) I just can't ignore the fact that you are in that water that might be freezing cold, and smiling. But that must be Photoshop. :rolleyes:

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 26 Sep 2011, 16:10

The only god thing about summer:

Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 08 Feb 2012, 19:25

Here's yet another picture of yours truly (Yurian Stonebow) hanging out with his Team Sighisoara mate HeroOfPunk in Gothenburg in May 2011.

Cheers!
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

Austin91
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Austin91 » 09 Feb 2012, 10:44

Wow!
There are a lot of cute guys here! I'm going to friendzone all of you! Ha-ha. Just kidding.
Wanna hang out sometimes?

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Dec 2014, 21:11

Me, last week, reteaching myself some tension-based negative 'pec' training. Actually, learning the half part of the exercise I have never optimized.

P.S.: must I cover my nipples with black bars? :tongue:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 10 Dec 2014, 22:38

Yeah, while you're upper body is certainly ripped, working out in singlet shirts like that is pretty ... well, lame. :tongue: It's the kind of thing insecure jocks do; guys who have little to impress people with other than their muscles, so they make sure to show them off at every opportunity. You don't need to do that, since you have a great personality as well. Trust me, you'll look a lot classier if you wear regular shirts. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 11 Dec 2014, 03:25

Why wear a shirt at all - we've already seen you nekkid. :hoo:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 11 Dec 2014, 12:24

Singlets are waaay better to train, specially in our summer, but mostly because they make it easier to train without restraining movements, and we can focus on neuro-muscular activation by observation as well. ;) I don't wander about wearing that. Only train with it.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 11 Dec 2014, 15:00

Look at that shirt... he's like totally asking for it...
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 11 Dec 2014, 15:54

TT! I was almost missing you! Come'ere, give me a sweaty hug!

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 11 Dec 2014, 17:19

I dont know, those manipples of your look sharp, what if i cut myself...

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 11 Dec 2014, 17:27

Well, then all we have to do is to pour sweat over the injury to heal it. Or to fester it. Either way, 50% chance of something not bad happen. Living is risking. :tongue:

Return to “Campfire”