NCAA March Madness Brackets

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
dallasmavs41
Demon
Demon

NCAA March Madness Brackets

Unread postby dallasmavs41 » 04 Mar 2008, 20:34

Well, it's March again, and that means the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament and March Madness! I've set up a group on yahoo.com for Celestial Heavens, and all it requires is a yahoo account, which is free. Even though I have no ways of offering any sort of prize, I thought that it'd be a fun, competitive thing to do with some of the people here. You don't even have to know anything about basketball, or sports in general to be able to participate in this event.

There's a full list of instructions on how to sign up for the league once you have your free yahoo account, but I'm only able to e-mail them. So, you can leave any concerns or questions here or PM me. To clarify, if interested all you need is a free yahoo account, and an e-mail address. I'll need to know the e-mail address so PM me with it, or just leave it here.

I've never really done a group bracket on yahoo before, so if anybody has any ideas to make this better or thinks this is a pointless idea, just let me know.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 04 Mar 2008, 21:07

Sports, is it? You'll be happy to know we now have a special sports thread, right here.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Return to “Campfire”