Thanks, Petter

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 23 Dec 2006, 15:39

No! I haven't heard from him in ages. I hope that he's found some work. Last I heard, he was still in school.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 04 Jan 2007, 00:29

Wow scarly,that was one pretty eventfull year.Glad your back though.You were missed,but dont worry,were working on our aiming :D

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 05 Jan 2007, 14:46

ScarlettP wrote:So yeah - a little spontanious Smooching is nothing compaired to what I actually felt about getting a letter and a CD.
*insane internal laugh* :devil:

So, I was right on buying some too, although I won't be able to compete on sending a letter asking to rejoin the boards.

Actually, I must thank you for answering my PM to grab me back here, mustn't I? :smooch: If it wasn't you telling me all the stuff that had happened to your shop and how Christmas went, I would be away a little more. I missed this place a lot, now that I think of it.
:butterfly:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 07 Jan 2007, 13:11

Panda Tar wrote:...If it wasn't you telling me all the stuff that had happened to your shop and how Christmas went, I would be away a little more. I missed this place a lot, now that I think of it.
:butterfly:
Same here. ;)

Ouch, and I thought MY 2006 was hell... Anyway, it's good to see you on the forum again Scarlett, you got me a little worried that you are gone forever...

I also had a similar problem about the mapmaking thingie. I had hours of scripting done and then erase it all in a few seconds. Man, I nearly threw my computer out. :devil: :devil:
Round Table Olympics '07 Image

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 08 Jan 2007, 01:34

well I think it's good to see some of the members back after the break, and after extended breaks as well, it happens everywhere, but it's nice to see people return
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Jan 2007, 10:45

a55a55in wrote:I also had a similar problem about the mapmaking thingie. I had hours of scripting done and then erase it all in a few seconds. Man, I nearly threw my computer out. :devil: :devil:
Oh, that looks like a bad thing. :devious:

When I start making a map myself I'll see if that's much enough to make me angry or not. :D Oh, if I happen to erase things, that is. :tongue:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “Campfire”