Our true look [images]

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 29 Jan 2008, 11:49

ScarlettP wrote:You got a problem with Blue?
The problem is not with the individual colors, but their relation to eachother (especially the purple part is the least lucky). I think, a reddish fireb|tch outfit would fit your hair color better.
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

accabear
Scout
Scout

Unread postby accabear » 29 Jan 2008, 12:15

Veldrynus wrote:
ScarlettP wrote:You got a problem with Blue?
The problem is not with the individual colors, but their relation to eachother (especially the purple part is the least lucky). I think, a reddish fireb|tch outfit would fit your hair color better.
What is this? Feng Shui?

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 29 Jan 2008, 12:33

very cool letty, Kalah, points for effort, but well .... yeah
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 29 Jan 2008, 14:42

Veldrynus wrote:I think, a reddish fireb|tch outfit would fit your hair color better.
Sounds sensible in itself, but Lety, are you really gonna take fashion advice from a guy who thinks Chanel is a Spice girl? ;)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 29 Jan 2008, 16:00

Kalah wrote:
Veldrynus wrote:I think, a reddish fireb|tch outfit would fit your hair color better.
Sounds sensible in itself, but Lety, are you really gonna take fashion advice from a guy who thinks Chanel is a Spice girl? ;)
He does :lolu: hahaha. Even I know them all.... eeuhhh.... there goes my manlyness... ;|
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 29 Jan 2008, 18:38

ScarlettP wrote:Titan - In SciFi con circles... "Snow Queen" usually means an old fat woman in a used or marked down wedding dress covered in Christmas Tree decorations. I've seen DOZENS of them.
Oh... over here we call those people "persons there was no more room for at the mental institution so now they're beggars".
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 29 Jan 2008, 21:53

or thinks a green Kalah face is scary ..... hmmm, actually maybe that isn't too far off
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 02 Feb 2008, 22:07

Look, I found some old pictures and this thread needs pictures. Kalah and Scarlett are the number one picture posters.

Ooookay, here is me three years ago at my graduation (and the excessively round cheeks were a consequence of drinking too much soda during my studies for my exams :D):

Here's me doing what I used to best/love most: Taking pictures :-D

And finally, I found this weird picture. I don't know where I am going in this terrible outfit but I hope it was a costume party at school :S

This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 02 Feb 2008, 22:18

Kalah wrote:
What? I will destroy you!
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Feb 2008, 22:19

Bring it on, little boy. :tongue:

@Millus: Oh, a nice little doggie! :-D
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 02 Feb 2008, 22:22

This was a very very cute doggy but there was a major downside to it...and well..it's kinda weird...it just had a gigantic a-hole :S :D
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Feb 2008, 22:25

Right. I think I prefer looking at it from the front. ;|

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 02 Feb 2008, 22:28

Kalah wrote:Bring it on, little boy. :tongue:

@Millus: Oh, a nice little doggie! :-D
You don't want me to run all the way to Norway! I don't want it either, so simply admit that you were wrong about my knowledge of feshion!

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 02 Feb 2008, 22:28

Hihi sorry ;)
Don't you have some fun new pictures to post? Or shall I encourage people to post possible graduation pics? :D
- Dragon Age Origins

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Feb 2008, 22:32

Veldrynus wrote:You don't want me to run all the way to Norway!
You'd break down crying after half a mile. :tongue:
Veldrynus wrote:admit that you were wrong about my knowledge of feshion!
I admit it. I take it all back. Your knowledge of the English language, however, sucks. :D

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 02 Feb 2008, 22:46

Kalah wrote:
Veldrynus wrote:You don't want me to run all the way to Norway!
You'd break down crying after half a mile. :tongue:
Ha, that's where you are wrong! I could run at least 1200 meters!
I admit it. I take it all back. Your knowledge of the English language, however, sucks. :D
I will disztroy u!

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Feb 2008, 22:51

I wonder who would win a sprint between the two of us. I used to be really well trained, but I've gotten slacky over the last couple of years. I'll need to get another dog to take me for walks. Anyway, I'm still quite fast on short distances... the problem is it takes a long time for me to get my rather large mass up to speed. Once it's up, though, I've been told I could outrun anybody. I dunno.

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 02 Feb 2008, 23:09

Well, I also used to be very fast. Nobody could catch me, after I've pissed them off. Those were the good times...
Still, I think, on a short distance, I would be able to perform well.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Feb 2008, 23:11

60m sprint pb? About 7.8 here. If only I wasn't so damned heavy and sluggish off the line... I remember when I played football (defence) I either had to play the offside trap, or start way ahead of the strikers, who were usually quicker to accelerate than I.

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 02 Feb 2008, 23:21

I haven't measured my sprint time in ages. I used to play as a forward, and my specialty was the reflexes and acceleration, which worked well on the shorter fields. I'm afraid, after like 30-40 meters I would start losing speed. Lazy me. :disagree:

Return to “Campfire”