The Official Praise Thread

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.

Moderators: Moderators, Celestial Heavens Staff

User avatar
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 23266
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: Now/here
Contact:

Postby ThunderTitan » May 3 2006, 8:22

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:I would like to thank everyone in here for being so nice especially to me since I ask nothing but stupid questions


Hey, any opportunity to spa... errr.. help people, yeah that's it, is fine by me. :D :devious:
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Image

User avatar
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 6274
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Location: Where Luna is: in the jacket

Postby Milla aka. the Slayer » May 3 2006, 8:23

Orfinn wrote:
Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:I would like to thank everyone in here for being so nice especially to me since I ask nothing but stupid questions :baby:

Praise You!


Stupid questions? No, no questions are stupid, its better to know than to wonder. Well mostly. Some secrets should not be known but I doubt there are any danger with that here ;)


:hug:
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

User avatar
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 11282
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: City 17

Postby DaemianLucifer » May 3 2006, 8:43

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:I would like to thank everyone in here for being so nice especially to me since I ask nothing but stupid questions :baby:


There are no stupid questions,just stupid answers.And we all had to ask those questions once,because no one was born alknowing(except me,of course :devil: ).

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote: Praise You!


Ah,another worshiper :D

Btw,you need just 98 more questions in order to receive your first official prize in here!Go for it! :devil:

User avatar
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 6274
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Location: Where Luna is: in the jacket

Postby Milla aka. the Slayer » May 3 2006, 8:54

Well here's the first: What prize??
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...

- Dragon Age Origins

User avatar
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 23266
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: Now/here
Contact:

Re: Awards and Recognition

Postby ThunderTitan » May 3 2006, 8:56

This prizes:

gravyluvr wrote:=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Prizes and Awards
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
200: Cheese
300: Muffins
500: Cookies
666: Devil's Food Cake*
1000: A big cake
1234: Bananas**
1500: Balloons
2000: Fireworks
2500: Clowns and Strippers***
3000: A new car
3500: A Can of Spam****
4000: A Seaship (Sailboat or Yacht)
4500: A Dingy (Canoe)*****
5000: An Airship (jet plane)
6K: A Castle (House)
7K: An Island
8K: A Moon
9K: A Planet
10K: A Star

For other round numbers you should just combine (i.e. 600 = 2 muffins, 700 = Cheese and Cookies, etc.)

Notes...
*666 is a number that most people notice and although it's not official, I think that Devil's Food Cake might be appropriate (Just not a whole cake since that would ruin 1000).

** 1234 is almost noticed more than the other round numbers. It's a little odd but since so many people go fishing around for praises for the oddest numbers, I think that 1234 deserves a bunch of bananas. Besides, 1234 is fun to say and banana is a funny word to say. They go together.

*** 2500 is Clowns and Strippers??? Believe it or not this was actually suggested when everyone tried to figure out what to get at 2500. Ethric shuddered at clowns and Kalah balked at Strippers. What better way to make them equally uncomfortable?!? Just try to keep it clean (no nudity or drunk clowns).

**** 3500 is a Can of Spam??? Documented AND awarded.

***** A Dingy (or Canoe) for 4500? Why not. It goes with the boat and as far as I know, there is no award in place for 4500.

****** After 5000, I think that the milestones can spread to every 1000 and take a natural progression. Of course, cake for everyone and a party would be cool too.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!

I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €


Image

User avatar
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 11282
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: City 17

Postby DaemianLucifer » May 3 2006, 8:57

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:Well here's the first: What prize??


This thread was started in order to encourage spa...errr...constructive posting.We also have the list of official prizes you get acording to number of posts youve passed:

gravyluvr wrote:=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Prizes and Awards
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
200: Cheese
300: Muffins
500: Cookies
666: Devil's Food Cake*
1000: A big cake
1234: Bananas**
1500: Balloons
2000: Fireworks
2500: Clowns and Strippers***
3000: A new car
3500: A Can of Spam****
4000: A Seaship (Sailboat or Yacht)
4500: A Dingy (Canoe)*****
5000: An Airship (jet plane)
6K: A Castle (House)
7K: An Island
8K: A Moon
9K: A Planet
10K: A Star

For other round numbers you should just combine (i.e. 600 = 2 muffins, 700 = Cheese and Cookies, etc.)

Notes...
*666 is a number that most people notice and although it's not official, I think that Devil's Food Cake might be appropriate (Just not a whole cake since that would ruin 1000).

** 1234 is almost noticed more than the other round numbers. It's a little odd but since so many people go fishing around for praises for the oddest numbers, I think that 1234 deserves a bunch of bananas. Besides, 1234 is fun to say and banana is a funny word to say. They go together.

*** 2500 is Clowns and Strippers??? Believe it or not this was actually suggested when everyone tried to figure out what to get at 2500. Ethric shuddered at clowns and Kalah balked at Strippers. What better way to make them equally uncomfortable?!? Just try to keep it clean (no nudity or drunk clowns).

**** 3500 is a Can of Spam??? Documented AND awarded.

***** A Dingy (or Canoe) for 4500? Why not. It goes with the boat and as far as I know, there is no award in place for 4500.

****** After 5000, I think that the milestones can spread to every 1000 and take a natural progression. Of course, cake for everyone and a party would be cool too.


You may also wonder why we are doing this.The answer is quite simple:We have no real life :devil:

User avatar
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 6274
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Location: Where Luna is: in the jacket

Postby Milla aka. the Slayer » May 3 2006, 9:00

Cheese is my goal so far then ;)
Smelly but delicious :devious:

Who will make sure that I get my prize then? :sceptic:
(yes, this is one of the very stupid ones)
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...

- Dragon Age Origins

User avatar
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 11282
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: City 17

Postby DaemianLucifer » May 3 2006, 9:03

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:Who will make sure that I get my prize then? :sceptic:
(yes, this is one of the very stupid ones)


Why the usual spa...I mean the usual prize givers:Me,the imp,TLD,and others.Whoever wants to rise his post count a bit :devil:

User avatar
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 6274
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Location: Where Luna is: in the jacket

Postby Milla aka. the Slayer » May 3 2006, 9:05

DaemianLucifer wrote: You may also wonder why we are doing this.The answer is quite simple:We have no real life :devil:


Well I'm at work and everyday I sit here at my desk and read threads and post stuff here because my job is boring :vomit:
I like what you all do (even though you are crazy), it's funny and keep me from falling asleep :hug:
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...

- Dragon Age Origins

User avatar
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 6274
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Location: Where Luna is: in the jacket

Postby Milla aka. the Slayer » May 3 2006, 9:07

DaemianLucifer wrote:
Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:Who will make sure that I get my prize then? :sceptic:
(yes, this is one of the very stupid ones)


Why the usual spa...I mean the usual prize givers:Me,the imp,TLD,and others.Whoever wants to rise his post count a bit :devil:


I see, I hope you will then... ;|
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...

- Dragon Age Origins

User avatar
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 23266
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: Now/here
Contact:

Postby ThunderTitan » May 3 2006, 9:13

I'd like to praise everybody for getting this thread to 100 pages. Here's some Veal for everyone:

Image
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!

I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €


Image

User avatar
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 6274
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Location: Where Luna is: in the jacket

Postby Milla aka. the Slayer » May 3 2006, 9:28

Uhm :yummy:
Always been the world biggest meat lover :proud:
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...

- Dragon Age Origins

User avatar
FantoMaxJM
War Dancer
War Dancer
Posts: 376
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: Lappeenranta, Finland

Postby FantoMaxJM » May 3 2006, 13:41

Praise on Gaidal Cain for reaching 2300. :hail:
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- Albert Einstein | Kiitos Lordi!

User avatar
Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 3325
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: Norway

Postby Orfinn » May 3 2006, 13:50

Congrats GC :-D

User avatar
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 11282
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: City 17

Postby DaemianLucifer » May 3 2006, 15:11

Praise to the imp for butchering innocent calfs!A feat so suitable of his aligment :hail:

User avatar
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 23266
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: Now/here
Contact:

Postby ThunderTitan » May 3 2006, 17:09

DaemianLucifer wrote: butchering innocent calfs!


Those monsters wheren't innocent! What did the poor grass ever do to them... :devil:
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!

I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €


Image

User avatar
theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight
Posts: 4883
Joined: 06 Jan 2006

Postby theLuckyDragon » May 3 2006, 17:24

All Praise One Hundred pages of Praising!
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

User avatar
FantoMaxJM
War Dancer
War Dancer
Posts: 376
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: Lappeenranta, Finland

Postby FantoMaxJM » May 3 2006, 17:26

Amen to that. :hail: x 100
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein | Kiitos Lordi!

User avatar
Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 3325
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: Norway

Postby Orfinn » May 3 2006, 17:27

Congrats to the Praise Thread for reaching 100 pages :D

User avatar
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero
Posts: 11282
Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Location: City 17

Postby DaemianLucifer » May 3 2006, 18:05

And congrats to the master of the praise thread!All hail mighty afivefiveafivefivein!

Image


Return to “Campfire”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests