The Absence Thread

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 23 Aug 2006, 23:58

i thought it was pretty funny, but you know how people are .... hey, i even liked cantona's "gesture", probably a bit more than the person he "gestured" in the chest

that's another one not recommended for the game
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 24 Aug 2006, 00:37

Yeah, but Roobie didn't hurt anybody. It was an ironic attack at the people who accused him of doing sniffing cocaine. Though I concur with the FA that such behaviour is inappropriate on a football pitch (which is why they fined him), I think the gesture was warranted and I enjoyed watching it.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 24 Aug 2006, 01:10

so did i, i laughed quite a bit when i saw it, but that was partly cause of the rumours and partly cause he had such an appropriate noise for sniffing anything, chalk, paint, coke .... :D

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 24 Aug 2006, 01:12

Yeah, there are always rumours, of course, when you live in the limelight like that... Still, I understand his reaction. If I was accused through the press of doing drugs when I wasn't, I'd be pretty upset too. This reaction was way better than a lawsuit to me. :D
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 24 Aug 2006, 01:17

i'll certainly agree with that

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 27 Aug 2006, 14:55

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:
Pol wrote:I had replaced the card, so I should be definitively back. Anyone noticed? (I don't think so :D )
I sure did, as you are pretty cocky ;) :devious:
Yes that can be, that pretty can be. - Although admiral Peacock is sure better ;|

And btw I not only replaced the card I had also removed one memory module, that was causing the rest of errors. Hooray I have stable computer, geez it has only 256MB of Slow Dynamic Mram...
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 27 Aug 2006, 22:07

I'll be leaving for the former 3rd Reich in a few days via Hungary and Austria. And i might visit Switzerland too, maybe.

But don't worry, until then i'll keep on rambling in an inane fashion for your enjoyment. :devil:
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 27 Aug 2006, 22:20

21 posts aren't considered rambling :rolleyes:
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 28 Aug 2006, 00:56

:lolu:

you spammer Milla!!! :devious:

have a good holiday TT

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 28 Aug 2006, 01:24

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:21 posts aren't considered rambling :rolleyes:
21 post in two hours aren't? Let's see you do better. :devil:
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 28 Aug 2006, 02:18

I'm back! (it would be fun making a compilation of everytime I said that before fading away just as fast as being back LOL)

Ok, but this time regarding a bit Heroes 5 that I have been playing lately for my honour, because I'm getting sick of it pretty fast.

I hope I can find something to support me afterwards. Maybe watching Bleach all again... :(
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 28 Aug 2006, 03:03

Tar's back, hooray!

Is this a permanent solution or merely a transition?

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 28 Aug 2006, 03:06

I really can't say anything. Since I'm always busy during weeks, it is probably that I don't appear often, but I'm always connected on net, so that won't be the problem this time.

You see, I have found more things to do on real life for my sake. ;)

Of course, it's always a pleasure talking to the Great Summoner after all. :D I don't return here if it's not for those who enter here and whom I really like to chat when I happen to bump on them. :devious: Heroes 5 was also a matter, but it is so damn boring that I'll just drop it soon.

:|
Oh, and I'm a pixie.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 28 Aug 2006, 03:38

well done :D

ahhh real life, takes such a chunk out of the fake life, damn it!!

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 28 Aug 2006, 15:15

stefan.urlus wrote: ahhh real life, takes such a chunk out of the fake life, damn it!!
It does? 8|

And its great to see the spammers all agree that HV sucks :devious:

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 28 Aug 2006, 15:45

DaemianLucifer wrote: And its great to see the spammers all agree that HV sucks :devious:
That's mostly because everyone else that doesn't like it has kinda left the forum....

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 29 Aug 2006, 00:15

DaemianLucifer wrote:
stefan.urlus wrote: ahhh real life, takes such a chunk out of the fake life, damn it!!
It does? 8|
sure it does .... i think?? :)

as for spammers all thinking that HV sucks, well that may be true, but i think that it is okay, just the support from ubi (and the fibs) aren;t super just at the moment

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 29 Aug 2006, 00:51

I'm not really a spammer at this moment. I'm on real life, remember? :proud:

There are more important things than just writing silly stuff in here....hum, what to do, what to do... :devious:

Oh, and I don't think that Heroes 5 sucks (writing the whole name, hell yes!). I just think it is boring - to death. :P

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 29 Aug 2006, 00:56

Panda Tar wrote:I'm not really a spammer at this moment. I'm on real life, remember? :proud:
Once a spammer.... :devil:
Panda Tar wrote: Oh, and I don't think that Heroes 5 sucks (writing the whole name, hell yes!). I just think it is boring - to death. :P
That's kinda one of the definitions of sucking.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 29 Aug 2006, 01:01

Once a spammer....drunk milk. :hoo:

There are many things which make that game suck, specially when your computer is not that good on processing graphics. You see, I cannot look at Academy and Sylvan towns. They are on shades. :D The game gets slower and slower after a time, specially when playing agains inferno or having lava on the map. You get sick of the bugs. ..............thinking better, yes, it sucks. :(

Return to “Campfire”