It's here! Rage of the Carrots revived!!

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
lordskeleton
Pixie
Pixie
Location: Sweden (You know, polar bears, close to switzerland)

Unread postby lordskeleton » 11 Jan 2006, 15:35

unstrange

Yay, thousand-word essay! :proud:
"Every enemy I've met I've annihilated!"
"Ehm.. Oh yeah?... well... eh... You fight like a cow!"

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 11 Jan 2006, 15:41

improbable
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?
Sarge: Control Alt Bingo.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 11 Jan 2006, 15:42

summaries

summary summary summary summary summary
Would the one who wrote the first post on the page get the hint now? :hoo:
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 11 Jan 2006, 16:04

Summary:

The Rage increased but Purplebeard remembered the toast that was rapidly befuddling. But realizing that the moose was nomewhere, running towns like a yellow dragon, the gnome started designing boots for the mud medusas. The pineapple-folk went unintentionally through forty blenders and twelve mushy bald-heads. However, while it mostly was delicious to eat, some of the oaks were shamelessly pee-ing upon the steelclad of Sherwood Forest. So patriotic was I that scarecrows had begun picking their wings and eyes. The scary carrots even wanted lots of mashed bananas with cinnamon. Therefore my Purplebeard gave me his pegleg.

Unfortunately, though, chimps were too uneducated for the giant mutated whale to honestly underestimate lunchtime with a big poem about a massive attack of locusts swarming nearby my orange hair. By not drinking insanely what you find lying beneath the abyss. The muzzleloader had seen how curious badly we once were, so my aunt slapped everyone right into a carboard wall.

Thus Purplebeard never got any clue how to stick the pear-shaped funny-looking rubber ducky on the unyielding red claw but that notorious thief Sandro rose to yawn for a pair of Jacks. Sparrow which he'd eagerly spend because witchcraft was forbidden! Retracing Purplebeard and the moose munching rhododendrons, raspberries, and communists cornballs. Thirty-four years ago, old pumpkins from crumpled llamas pumpkin-patches and persimmons trespassed precariously through piles of marshes.

Unfortunately, misquitoes, barricaded crocodiles, with aardvarks advancing boldly onward against the avalanches of strawberries shaped Sundaes. Suddenly, thirty pickles jumped quickly into a sandwich made in the yellow furnace of Hephaistos which could fly by itself even though it was not avian water crawled over slippery noodles and Alfredo-Sauce. Purplebeard licked several rusty locks which tasted like fried worms covered with marmalade and anchovies from Hell (horses'). Flabergasted by flubber, thirteen fluttering floozies that were so inebriated and packed with waffles and coconut lollypops that they had internal "issues" which Littlebottom enjoyed playing old toilet symphonies by Mozart the Penguin Feather lover.

So oranges, carrots and peas fought tooth and his punny potatoes, utilizing purplebeards butterknife jackhammer to prove some point to anyone crazy for italian pumpkins. Now dandelions and daisies drank buckets of rum tasting hamburgers containing tiny molecules of sugar llama coated wool. Having my splotchy rug burning with depression, I, Purplebeard, the pirate Queen of jelly, Mongo, butler of Purplebeard the green-bearded poltergeist yodeler, known solemnly as fighting any known parrot named "Knuckles", shall single-handedly comb my furry uncontrollable breast-hair. Fortunately, carrots exhibited awkward jumping when combing through my tent, looking sexy in polka-dot, strawberry nightgown with emerald beads and snickerdoddles button-holes. The pegleg snapped because Knuckles had tiny claws that smelled very scary! Pathetic pennyloafers morphed into quartergiants amazingly, and began gradually smell the apples of floating, doomed and liquidized apricots with yummy juice.Apparantly, fruits can't jump higher than tallest Leprechaun in Necros bathingsuit.

Everyone loves mahogany colored turtles with teeth that are sour from sugarcoated, brakefluid-filled turn-pikes.The angry and purle collectors collected copious conkshells crammed with eggs stinking harshly with a pungent stench of colossal, tiny and garlicy piece of modern fried art that was intended to have a magical feeling in the one middle abdomen containing half-digested mere carrots from dark red bowels and pancreas of respectable, even disrespectable, bananas. Subsequently, sleepy tigers were glwoing because ducks had fifteen-thousand years of hangovers with a purple (as cunning beards would tangle like wild ferrets in hell) while the peas soaked in polyethylene glycol for improved doodling noodles.

Elsewhere, the croissants from Norway blackmail everyone with chocolate-chips, strawberries, vanilla, Sporks, glistening llama and armadillo that desired hop-scotch equipment for countless minimalistic assasinations of green-shaped earthworms. Pestilent mounds Peppermint tasted as caustic as hurricanes made a giant piece of wood.

Grey fuzzy moose bit Angelspit in the juicy bits of dangling dandelions, thus inflicting heavy popsicles upon the barn only to burst the brakefluid-bottle by the hammer of gods. While silent gophers whales mutated and swam smoothly in the gopherhole except it was too large unlike any other hole in Axeoth, but the unbelievable lethargic, enigmatic cabbage was addicted to turnips and carrots.

But slugheads like that knid of food that's tottaly inedible and gross but still suprisingly yellow and tastelss despite having yellow bits of putrid puss oranges that seemed quite explosive for a Mozart who bit Gaidel where whalesdon't normally make bakefluid shaped things out of other castles buildings. Still, quiet Purplebeard could rage over Redbeard the notorious, unsuspecting bucket of greased sloths and ventriloquist sheep with measels.

Now, moose tend to go around the moon for meteors, and good green-cheese and crackers, along with warm pasta-salad. Wimfrits, notwithstanding, these parrots, watch out for bird-brains the Jello Wriggletoe casseroles spoke while insanity-RULES! and polar camels dancing with a frog of jelly and chocolate chip cheese. Ninjas Waah oranges stumbled on grains of five fruits that toppled the column over his end, the pear's child praying for some apples, raisins and carrots gormet filing with variety.

"Nonsense! started the slime that watched multiple coconuts easily while eating until watermelons and mice started jumping jacks and playing trombones but without polka, the Behemoth Tomato soup dinner soon dripped with grace that influenced planetary shifting orbits. Once upon some nightmare, back when centaurs struggled against Nickletaurs forces, there and meteors arisen from deep below the guildhouse gutter's cellar onions hailed putrid moose with friendly chesspieces.

Furthermore, the carrots laughed hysterically when they marched upon the wonders of countless, but pegleged leprechaun jumped around wooden boxes containing lots of pencil-pushing byrocrats' shoes that could always pass for booties with pink pom-poms and high-heels.

Surprisingly, Knuckles later used prophylactics on one wing of whirlwind raging hideously through cyber-space.

Meanwhile Purplebeard was surprised to sniff the pepper snow that was falling suspiciously, just hidden beneath the pile of fake dog-poo that smelled like someone who thought of chickens doing Taco Bell while a heavyweight duck with several bouncy summaries. Summarizing every hint of Gaidal into unstrange improbable summaries
takes

My bad y'all.
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?

ChinaBlue
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby ChinaBlue » 11 Jan 2006, 16:20

forever

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 11 Jan 2006, 16:20

for

Summary:

The Rage increased but Purplebeard remembered the toast that was rapidly befuddling. But realizing that the moose was nomewhere, running towns like a yellow dragon, the gnome started designing boots for the mud medusas. The pineapple-folk went unintentionally through forty blenders and twelve mushy bald-heads. However, while it mostly was delicious to eat, some of the oaks were shamelessly pee-ing upon the steelclad of Sherwood Forest. So patriotic was I that scarecrows had begun picking their wings and eyes. The scary carrots even wanted lots of mashed bananas with cinnamon. Therefore my Purplebeard gave me his pegleg.

Unfortunately, though, chimps were too uneducated for the giant mutated whale to honestly underestimate lunchtime with a big poem about a massive attack of locusts swarming nearby my orange hair. By not drinking insanely what you find lying beneath the abyss. The muzzleloader had seen how curious badly we once were, so my aunt slapped everyone right into a carboard wall.

Thus Purplebeard never got any clue how to stick the pear-shaped funny-looking rubber ducky on the unyielding red claw but that notorious thief Sandro rose to yawn for a pair of Jacks. Sparrow which he'd eagerly spend because witchcraft was forbidden! Retracing Purplebeard and the moose munching rhododendrons, raspberries, and communists cornballs. Thirty-four years ago, old pumpkins from crumpled llamas pumpkin-patches and persimmons trespassed precariously through piles of marshes.

Unfortunately, misquitoes, barricaded crocodiles, with aardvarks advancing boldly onward against the avalanches of strawberries shaped Sundaes. Suddenly, thirty pickles jumped quickly into a sandwich made in the yellow furnace of Hephaistos which could fly by itself even though it was not avian water crawled over slippery noodles and Alfredo-Sauce. Purplebeard licked several rusty locks which tasted like fried worms covered with marmalade and anchovies from Hell (horses'). Flabergasted by flubber, thirteen fluttering floozies that were so inebriated and packed with waffles and coconut lollypops that they had internal "issues" which Littlebottom enjoyed playing old toilet symphonies by Mozart the Penguin Feather lover.

So oranges, carrots and peas fought tooth and his punny potatoes, utilizing purplebeards butterknife jackhammer to prove some point to anyone crazy for italian pumpkins. Now dandelions and daisies drank buckets of rum tasting hamburgers containing tiny molecules of sugar llama coated wool. Having my splotchy rug burning with depression, I, Purplebeard, the pirate Queen of jelly, Mongo, butler of Purplebeard the green-bearded poltergeist yodeler, known solemnly as fighting any known parrot named "Knuckles", shall single-handedly comb my furry uncontrollable breast-hair. Fortunately, carrots exhibited awkward jumping when combing through my tent, looking sexy in polka-dot, strawberry nightgown with emerald beads and snickerdoddles button-holes. The pegleg snapped because Knuckles had tiny claws that smelled very scary! Pathetic pennyloafers morphed into quartergiants amazingly, and began gradually smell the apples of floating, doomed and liquidized apricots with yummy juice.Apparantly, fruits can't jump higher than tallest Leprechaun in Necros bathingsuit.

Everyone loves mahogany colored turtles with teeth that are sour from sugarcoated, brakefluid-filled turn-pikes.The angry and purle collectors collected copious conkshells crammed with eggs stinking harshly with a pungent stench of colossal, tiny and garlicy piece of modern fried art that was intended to have a magical feeling in the one middle abdomen containing half-digested mere carrots from dark red bowels and pancreas of respectable, even disrespectable, bananas. Subsequently, sleepy tigers were glwoing because ducks had fifteen-thousand years of hangovers with a purple (as cunning beards would tangle like wild ferrets in hell) while the peas soaked in polyethylene glycol for improved doodling noodles.

Elsewhere, the croissants from Norway blackmail everyone with chocolate-chips, strawberries, vanilla, Sporks, glistening llama and armadillo that desired hop-scotch equipment for countless minimalistic assasinations of green-shaped earthworms. Pestilent mounds Peppermint tasted as caustic as hurricanes made a giant piece of wood.

Grey fuzzy moose bit Angelspit in the juicy bits of dangling dandelions, thus inflicting heavy popsicles upon the barn only to burst the brakefluid-bottle by the hammer of gods. While silent gophers whales mutated and swam smoothly in the gopherhole except it was too large unlike any other hole in Axeoth, but the unbelievable lethargic, enigmatic cabbage was addicted to turnips and carrots.

But slugheads like that knid of food that's tottaly inedible and gross but still suprisingly yellow and tastelss despite having yellow bits of putrid puss oranges that seemed quite explosive for a Mozart who bit Gaidel where whalesdon't normally make bakefluid shaped things out of other castles buildings. Still, quiet Purplebeard could rage over Redbeard the notorious, unsuspecting bucket of greased sloths and ventriloquist sheep with measels.

Now, moose tend to go around the moon for meteors, and good green-cheese and crackers, along with warm pasta-salad. Wimfrits, notwithstanding, these parrots, watch out for bird-brains the Jello Wriggletoe casseroles spoke while insanity-RULES! and polar camels dancing with a frog of jelly and chocolate chip cheese. Ninjas Waah oranges stumbled on grains of five fruits that toppled the column over his end, the pear's child praying for some apples, raisins and carrots gormet filing with variety.

"Nonsense! started the slime that watched multiple coconuts easily while eating until watermelons and mice started jumping jacks and playing trombones but without polka, the Behemoth Tomato soup dinner soon dripped with grace that influenced planetary shifting orbits. Once upon some nightmare, back when centaurs struggled against Nickletaurs forces, there and meteors arisen from deep below the guildhouse gutter's cellar onions hailed putrid moose with friendly chesspieces.

Furthermore, the carrots laughed hysterically when they marched upon the wonders of countless, but pegleged leprechaun jumped around wooden boxes containing lots of pencil-pushing byrocrats' shoes that could always pass for booties with pink pom-poms and high-heels.

Surprisingly, Knuckles later used prophylactics on one wing of whirlwind raging hideously through cyber-space.

Meanwhile Purplebeard was surprised to sniff the pepper snow that was falling suspiciously, just hidden beneath the pile of fake dog-poo that smelled like someone who thought of chickens doing Taco Bell while a heavyweight duck with several bouncy summaries. Summarizing every hint of Gaidal into unstrange improbable summaries
takes forever for
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

lordskeleton
Pixie
Pixie
Location: Sweden (You know, polar bears, close to switzerland)

Unread postby lordskeleton » 11 Jan 2006, 16:23

parrots
"Every enemy I've met I've annihilated!"
"Ehm.. Oh yeah?... well... eh... You fight like a cow!"

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 11 Jan 2006, 16:27

to

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 11 Jan 2006, 16:41

encourage
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 11 Jan 2006, 16:51

some

Derek
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Derek » 11 Jan 2006, 16:54

peacocks
Hell has frozen over...

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 11 Jan 2006, 16:56

with

Ururam Tururam
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ururam Tururam » 11 Jan 2006, 16:58

audiophilic
;)
Hoc est opus!
UT homepage: http://urtur.webpark.pl

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 11 Jan 2006, 17:30

grandmothers

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 11 Jan 2006, 17:35

who
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 11 Jan 2006, 17:38

carry

Kristo
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Kristo » 11 Jan 2006, 17:40

a

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 11 Jan 2006, 17:41

brakefluidfilled

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 11 Jan 2006, 17:48

cone-shaped
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

gravyluvr
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby gravyluvr » 11 Jan 2006, 18:17

festive
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
If I were a flower, I'd be a really big flame-throwing flower with five heads.

Return to “Campfire”