It's here! Rage of the Carrots revived!!

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Fenris
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Fenris » 10 Jan 2006, 14:22

of
Hey, I know where we are! We're in that place where I didn't know where we were before!

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 10 Jan 2006, 14:23

dangling

(there, row yourself out of that one :D )
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 10 Jan 2006, 14:26

dandelions
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 10 Jan 2006, 14:27

, thus

(nicely done.)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 10 Jan 2006, 14:28

inflicting
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?
Sarge: Control Alt Bingo.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 10 Jan 2006, 14:28

heavy

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 10 Jan 2006, 14:29

popsicles

Man, this is going fast. I had to edit my post because 2 new words were entered while I was typing a 9 letter word.

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 10 Jan 2006, 14:31

upon
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 10 Jan 2006, 14:31

the

(thanks)

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 10 Jan 2006, 14:33

barn

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 10 Jan 2006, 14:33

only

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 10 Jan 2006, 14:35

to

Fenris
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Fenris » 10 Jan 2006, 14:36

burst
Hey, I know where we are! We're in that place where I didn't know where we were before!

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 10 Jan 2006, 14:37

the

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 10 Jan 2006, 14:38

brakefluid-bottle

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 10 Jan 2006, 14:38

by

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 10 Jan 2006, 14:40

the

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 10 Jan 2006, 14:45

hammer

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 10 Jan 2006, 14:46

of

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 10 Jan 2006, 14:52

gods.

Recap: The Rage increased but Purplebeard remembered the toast that was rapidly befuddling. But realizing that the moose was nomewhere, running towns like a yellow dragon, the gnome started designing boots for the mud medusas. The pineapple-folk went unintentionally through forty blenders and twelve mushy bald-heads. However, while it mostly was delicious to eat, some of the oaks were shamelessly pee-ing upon the steelclad of Sherwood Forest. So patriotic was I that scarecrows had begun picking their wings and eyes. The scary carrots even wanted lots of mashed bananas with cinnamon. Therefore my Purplebeard gave me his pegleg.

Unfortunately, though, chimps were too uneducated for the giant mutated whale to honestly underestimate lunchtime with a big poem about a massive attack of locusts swarming nearby my orange hair. By not drinking insanely what you find lying beneath the abyss. The muzzleloader had seen how curious badly we once were, so my aunt slapped everyone right into a carboard wall.

Thus Purplebeard never got any clue how to stick the pear-shaped funny-looking rubber ducky on the unyielding red claw but that notorious thief Sandro rose to yawn for a pair of Jacks. Sparrow which he'd eagerly spend because witchcraft was forbidden! Retracing Purplebeard and the moose munching rhododendrons, raspberries, and communists cornballs. Thirty-four years ago, old pumpkins from crumpled llamas pumpkin-patches and persimmons trespassed precariously through piles of marshes.

Unfortunately, misquitoes, barricaded crocodiles, with aardvarks advancing boldly onward against the avalanches of strawberries shaped Sundaes. Suddenly, thirty pickles jumped quickly into a sandwich made in the yellow furnace of Hephaistos which could fly by itself even though it was not avian water crawled over slippery noodles and Alfredo-Sauce. Purplebeard licked several rusty locks which tasted like fried worms covered with marmalade and anchovies from Hell (horses'). Flabergasted by flubber, thirteen fluttering floozies that were so inebriated and packed with waffles and coconut lollypops that they had internal "issues" which Littlebottom enjoyed playing old toilet symphonies by Mozart the Penguin Feather lover.

So oranges, carrots and peas fought tooth and his punny potatoes, utilizing purplebeards butterknife jackhammer to prove some point to anyone crazy for italian pumpkins. Now dandelions and daisies drank buckets of rum tasting hamburgers containing tiny molecules of sugar llama coated wool. Having my splotchy rug burning with depression, I, Purplebeard, the pirate Queen of jelly, Mongo, butler of Purplebeard the green-bearded poltergeist yodeler, known solemnly as fighting any known parrot named "Knuckles", shall single-handedly comb my furry uncontrollable breast-hair. Fortunately, carrots exhibited awkward jumping when combing through my tent, looking sexy in polka-dot, strawberry nightgown with emerald beads and snickerdoddles button-holes. The pegleg snapped because Knuckles had tiny claws that smelled very scary! Pathetic pennyloafers morphed into quartergiants amazingly, and began gradually smell the apples of floating, doomed and liquidized apricots with yummy juice.Apparantly, fruits can't jump higher than tallest Leprechaun in Necros bathingsuit.

Everyone loves mahogany colored turtles with teeth that are sour from sugarcoated, brakefluid-filled turn-pikes.The angry and purle collectors collected copious conkshells crammed with eggs stinking harshly with a pungent stench of colossal, tiny and garlicy piece of modern fried art that was intended to have a magical feeling in the one middle abdomen containing half-digested mere carrots from dark red bowels and pancreas of respectable, even disrespectable, bananas. Subsequently, sleepy tigers were glwoing because ducks had fifteen-thousand years of hangovers with a purple (as cunning beards would tangle like wild ferrets in hell) while the peas soaked in polyethylene glycol for improved doodling noodles.

Elsewhere, the croissants from Norway blackmail everyone with chocolate-chips, strawberries, vanilla, Sporks, glistening llama and armadillo that desired hop-scotch equipment for countless minimalistic assasinations of green-shaped earthworms. Pestilent mounds Peppermint tasted as caustic as hurricanes made a giant piece of wood.

Grey fuzzy moose bit Angelspit in the juicy bits of dangling dandelions, thus inflicting heavy popsicles upon the barn only to burst the brakefluid-bottle by the hammer of gods.
Last edited by Sir William S Titan on 10 Jan 2006, 14:58, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Campfire”