Conntacting Board Administrators

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Shuyssar
Pixie
Pixie

Conntacting Board Administrators

Unread postby Shuyssar » 16 Oct 2006, 18:20

A few hours ago, I got this message when I tried to log on. Now, it works again, but I have to ask it: Why did this happen to me? Did I something wrong? Is it because, I support Heroes of Might and Magic 5, while most people don't? 8|

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for us to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. " -Gandalf

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 16 Oct 2006, 18:41

Not neccessarily. That was why it specified to contact the Moderators. JJ supports h5, and I myself do like a lot of what h5 has to offer. I suggest you do as it suggested, and they will tell you more.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Shuyssar
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Shuyssar » 16 Oct 2006, 18:45

I am doing it right now!
This looks like a witchhunt to me!
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for us to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. " -Gandalf

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 16 Oct 2006, 19:15

It's actualy called a trollhunt on the internets.

My suggestion it to stop calling ppl that disagree or joke with you rude pigs, ignorant or insane. I heard it does wonders.

Most ppl that got banned used too much insulting language.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Shuyssar
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Shuyssar » 16 Oct 2006, 19:27

I got insulted every time I posted something, and I never used more rude words in my replies, than anybody else here! :disagree:

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 16 Oct 2006, 19:29

But you were the one that provoked those attacks,and you werent insulted,you were joked with.Theres a big difference.If TT got mad at me every time I called him my possesion,hed probably try to locate me and harvest my internals by now :devil:

Shuyssar
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Shuyssar » 16 Oct 2006, 19:34

Fine. It looks like everybody is against me! :(

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 16 Oct 2006, 19:37

DaemianLucifer wrote:If TT got mad at me every time I called him my possesion,hed probably try to locate me and harvest my internals by now :devil:
Huh?! I'm pretty sure i'd be doing that anyway if i wasn't such a lazy @$$.

Shuyssar wrote:I got insulted every time I posted something, and I never used more rude words in my replies, than anybody else here!
And that kind of thinking got you where you are now. Your problem is that you meant every word and took everything seriously. Like you said, were not serious people, so there's no point in being serious when arguing against us. You really need to CHILL OUT.

And always remember, you can be rude even without using foul language. ;)
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 16 Oct 2006, 19:39

The case is under review. The moderators believe the constant bickering between some members and the thread-hijacking are becoming an annoyance, and we plan to react accordingly. If some people ignore the warnings they receive, we might have to block accounts, at least temporarily.

I will post an update later.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 16 Oct 2006, 20:44

Update: we have good reasons to think Shuyssar is the second account of a banned member. That is unacceptable obviously. Case closed.

Return to “Campfire”