A Dawn of war (RPG Forum)

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 21 Sep 2006, 20:51

"Those beyond ressurection may only be returned a few ways. A wish; as a shade of there former self by besting death, and finally through rebirth. Fear not; however, she will be returned to you before you know. You are ment to be together, and not time, tide, god, or beast will be able to keep you assunder."
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 21 Sep 2006, 20:51

"Hmm. Odd feeling here." I stop long enough to think of a question. "Okay. Why are we here, in this time and place?"
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 21 Sep 2006, 20:53

Pleased by the answer(even though before you know it may be long time for an elf :D )I return to my loves embrace.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 21 Sep 2006, 20:55

(ooc long explination to follow, please hold onto your hats). "The presence of my daughter interacted with the magic that was only supposed to teleport you out of the city safely. You are here to learn the truth of the Tournament, as to what that is, that is another question. You must gain strength to complete the task that you will find once you know the truth. That is why you are here. As to why you are this when, even I am not sure of that to be honest. But I suspect it is to give you time to return to where you were."
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 21 Sep 2006, 20:58

(PS) you have plenty of food in your packs. The people who sent you prepaired you well, and remember your gear went with you, even if left behind. A side effect of the magic no doubt.

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 21 Sep 2006, 21:01

"Interesting answer, I must say." He looks at himself glowing "So, what's with the...." He trails off as he realizes that would be another question.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

gravyluvr
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby gravyluvr » 21 Sep 2006, 21:02

My question: How deep does this rabbit hole go? Is there more than one proper way to return from whence we came?

Look Left Right Up Down Front Back
Feel Left Right Up Down Front Back
Smell Left Right Up Down Front Back
Listen Left Right Up Down Front Back
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
If I were a flower, I'd be a really big flame-throwing flower with five heads.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 21 Sep 2006, 21:07

Yes, there are many paths, and you do not even have to return where you were. You are not beholden to anybody or anything. As you have half a world to cross, that means there is much to do and much more to see.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 21 Sep 2006, 21:15

You said one question each?That includes Helliona and Sunrunner too.So,mighty GMs,control the NPCs mouths then :devious:

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 21 Sep 2006, 21:18

Edit: Deleted post. GM's characters should get a question each.
Signature:

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 21 Sep 2006, 21:20

Sunrunner asks the obvious question for her. "You are not going to make me stay here are you!!"

"No my child, though I am joyful that you have came to a place I can manifest in freely, I will not force you to stay here. You may go with my blessing."

DL's spirit friend asks the next quesiton . "Ok you mentioned truth about the Tournament...spill. What is the truth about the Tournament!!"

"The highlord has been taking control of the winners bodies, and thus gaining all of there strength. He only needs the winner of the Tournament that you were all in to be able to even destroy the gods. This must not happen. If need be we will burn the city and all it's inhabitants to the ground! We are willing to give mortals a chance to stop this, before we go to drastic lengths."

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 21 Sep 2006, 21:23

"And that's us, I take it?" Zarvyx stands still, waiting for an answer, even though he's already asked a question.
Signature:

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 21 Sep 2006, 21:25

No answer if forthcoming from the figure, but Sunrunner replies. "No that is me, you can sit here while the world burns if you like. For myself, I can't let this man get away with this. Even whatever else was not at stake I would see him brought to justice. Any who try to get in my way, I will...well I will..I don't know. I may not have any of my abilities, but I will do something!" she crosses her arms in deffience daring anybody to tell her she can't do as she wishes.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 21 Sep 2006, 21:27

"Anyone of you know of some special event that took place in this year?Like some very lucrative bet,for example?"

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 21 Sep 2006, 21:33

Zarvyx stands around for a while, thinking about this and what was said, making no noticeable action, except breathing.

Easing into his speach, "Well, the way I see it, is that this would be a huge set of training exersizes, with no farming. I'm in! I will travel with to aid you in this task."
Signature:

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 21 Sep 2006, 21:34

To sunrunner:"Ive saved your life once already,so I would hate seeing you killed and my work in vain ;) Ill acompany you."

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 22 Sep 2006, 00:56

Having sat quietly in the background for a while, considering the strange goings on, I finally ask, "Why did the brooch not work, and when can I use it?"
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 22 Sep 2006, 09:05

The glowing figure laughs "That is two questions, but since it concerns one thing here goes. Currently that broach is not in exsistance, so therefore the person who would have recieved it, could not. Give it about a week and you will be able to use it normally. Of course they are on the other side of the world..."

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 22 Sep 2006, 12:12

Once all the questions are answered, the pyramid is found to be pretty empty, except for some odd casket like objects that are also empty. Some fine dust is on the floor of the area under the trap door, but nothing else. Once everybody is satisfied there is nothing more to be gained at the Pyramid, everybody takes the lift and heads down. When you get down you see a small town not far off. Looks like a small merchant town that caters to tourist for the Pyramid.

The town is small, and there is a tower in the middle of the town. It seems to be a prison of some sort. The town itself has various merchant stalls with Pyramid themed items, and people are friendly and helpful. There is just about anything available here for a price, but prices are a little steep. Everybody has 85 gold after equipment ect was deducted (give or take). There are plenty of inns, shops, and various places to see. Anybody who wants to shop, buy something, or something else can do so at leisure. One odd thing is, the people don't seem to pressure you into buying. It is a very relaxed atmosphere. The streets are very clean, but there does seem to be a lack of tourist. Such a friendly and nice place, with an unusual, if bland attraction, one wonders why there is not more people wandering arround.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 22 Sep 2006, 14:43

Considering that the whole group might be interested in this,Ill ask around about horses and other ways to get to dunbar.

Return to “Campfire”