A Dawn of war (RPG Forum)

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 05 Dec 2007, 04:25

"Argh! No trophy for us, this time, Caratra..."

I head over to Onyx.

"You able to get out on your own? Don't think I can carry you very well. Not without cutting you up, with the axes on my back, at least."
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 05 Dec 2007, 15:14

Just as everybody safely gets out of the mine, the entire place collapses. Nothing could have survived in the mine. Suddenly Sun looks around. "Where is Mitsu?"

Saphire pales a little "Yeah, I havn't seen her since we went in the mine. You don't think she was left in there do you?"

Onyx eyes the rubble that covers the mines entrance. "If so, even as resourceful as she is, I doubt she survived." he sighs. "Hopefully she wasn't inside, and had something else she thought was important to do."

"We have to get back and rest up. Maybe get Omega to resurrect Jade." Sighs Sun. "I think Onyx is right. If Mitsu was in there, there is nothing we can do for her now. It would take months, even with magic, to dig all that out."
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 05 Dec 2007, 21:41

"You know, I don't remember seeing her enter the mine. Huh, one more on the AWOL list."
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?
Sarge: Control Alt Bingo.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 05 Dec 2007, 22:19

"Yeah I lost sight of her a while ago but I'm pretty sure she would not end up trapped like this. I just don't understand why she would disappear but I can't say I have figured her out yet. At any rate we can only keep moving, she will catch up with us later."
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 05 Dec 2007, 23:04

"So we go to Ravenloft for Sun, to Frostmourn and beyond for OD and Jasmin/Topaz, but we abandon Mitsu huh?"
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 05 Dec 2007, 23:50

"I have to agree with stefan, guys..."

I grope my neck uncomfortably as I resume.

"I mean, isn't there anything we can do? We HAVE been through worse situations before..."

I trail off as I look back to the collapsed mine.
The Round Table's birthday list!
Proud creator of Caladont 2.0!
You need to take the pain, learn from it and get back on that bike... - stefan
Sometimes the hearts most troubled make the sweetest melodies... - winterfate

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 06 Dec 2007, 00:14

"Mitsu would have joined us if she was around and I'm pretty sure she did not meet with the demons, we would have seen her. She must have had a reason to leave the party like that but I am certain that she will be returning soon enough. Hmm can you track for any traces fate?"
- Metathron

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 06 Dec 2007, 00:21

"Hmm...it's been a while since I've had to track anything, and our resident tracker used to be Mo..."

I cut myself off, and lower my head for a few seconds. Afterwards, I try to pick up a trace of Mitsu with my Ranger skills.

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 06 Dec 2007, 00:27

"I doubt we'll find much, I just feel uncomfortable with this."

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 06 Dec 2007, 03:28

Ceres can feel Omega's eyes searching through her; judging her. It's unbearable. The orbs of light drive back all the darkness that engulfs her, searching for something obfuscated by the shadows.

Omega stops and raises an eyebrow. "Now that's interesting" he says in a curious voice, as if he learned something unexpected. He then pulls out a key and begins to unlock the shackles on the young mage. After the last one falls off, he speaks again.

"We need to leave immediately."

The sudden release surprises the mage. "It would not be wise to abuse my generosity Ceres. Do not make me regret releasing you. Now hurry." Omega says as he heads out of the door.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

Ceres
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ceres » 06 Dec 2007, 03:38

Though I am puzzled, I did not dare ask him. I'll just follow Omega quietly but with haste.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 06 Dec 2007, 08:16

Winter finds Mitsu's tracks, and they do not even go into the mine. He is able to follow them, and they look like they are headed back into town, but suddenly they are just...gone. They don't go onto rock, or water, or any place where disapearing footprints would be logical, they just stop. No Mitsu, however. The place that the tracks stop is in a field, no trees, or such for her to climb. No holes in the ground for her to go into either. There are no other footprints, tracks, or such so it appears she was not carted away. However, an odd small stone is sitting where the tracks end (about the size of walnut).

When Onyx notices the stone he sighs. "We can stop looking. I don't know why, but she left of her own accord. That rock is a marker so I would know. It's strange though, this means she has clan business to attend. Since her clan is mostly dead or in another dimension this is confusing."
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 06 Dec 2007, 15:57

"I had a feeling it had to do with a personal business but she never mentioned anything relevant. And if her clan is from another dimension that would explain the tracks vanishing."

I pause for a moment, some things are missing from the picture.

"I have two questions for you Onyx.. What really happened to you? I heard you had died when Ceres turned on us. I'm glad to see you made it after all this but I'm curious about how you escaped death's gate. Also I would like to hear what else you know about Mitsu's clan."
- Metathron

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 06 Dec 2007, 23:13

"And quickly if you please .... I have a feeling there is something big about to happen, and I wanna be at the back of it picking some pockets!"

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 07 Dec 2007, 07:10

"Permission to sigh and walk away, s- Oh wait, I don't need permission." I then groan, shift back to human form, and get ready for the march back to Frostmourn.
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?
Sarge: Control Alt Bingo.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 07 Dec 2007, 10:01

"I had some contingency spells planned, in case of an emergency. Won't go into too many details. Seems they did go a bit wrong, however. I wasn't supposed to end up captured by demons. As for Mitsu's clan.." he goes silent for a minute. "Where I come from her clan is the most influential and powerful clan. Well, at least the main clan is. She is from a much smaller sub-clan. The main clan has a reputation for being the best assassins, but they will only take certain jobs."

You are nearing Frostmourn as his tale unfolds, and you notice that another assult has taken place, and been withstood. Though with the number of undead the undead army has at it's disposal, they could keep loosing at this pace every day and still continue the battle for years. Not to mention according to the mysterious voice, each death (final or not) feeds whatever 'ultimate' weapon they have.

"The problem with Mitsu's clan is, they are very secretive. They are good at hiding their secrets also. Ever since she started on the path she has chosen, to try to become as great or even greater then Kiki, they have disavowed her. Not because of the pledge, but because she keeps failing in their mind. They take vows very seriously."

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 07 Dec 2007, 23:01

"Tough vow to keep, but with perserverence she may get there. Now let's get inside and see what's happened since we left! and get a warm bed and food!"

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 07 Dec 2007, 23:22

Even though I'm happy he's back, I have no interest in Onyx's tale. To keep myself entertained throughout this journey back, I decide to walk, instead of ride, fighting imaginary foes along the way.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 07 Dec 2007, 23:44

"I figured that's what happened to you" Topaz says matter-of-factly. ((I wonder how she knew... hmm...;))) "Omega will be happy to know you are ok."

==============================================

Omega quickly walks through the halls, winding his way through Frosthold's castle.

"You should be thankful that I was able to convince the king to keep you alive. There's a standing order around these parts to execute you on sight. Your actions have resulted in the death of two of the king's soldiers and people around here do not take lightly."

The cleric rushes past some guards who snear at Ceres as she passes.

"Well, look what we have here" starts one "the traitor girl."

One of the burly guards smirks at the comment. "Too bad the king won't let us touch her."

"Yeah, but the decree said nothing about accide-"

"Excuse me," Omega interrupts "did I just hear you discussing a way around the decree? Aren't such actions treasonous?" A serious parries any attempt by the guards to rebutt the comment.

"That's what I thought. Hurry up Ceres." Omega commands as he resumes pace, barreling pass the guards. "We need to get to find those obelisks and stop Dhalia before she can release Lloth. You do realize what will happen if she releases her right? Did you think about all the innocents that will die because of your selfish desires?"
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 07 Dec 2007, 23:59

I look at Onyx and remark.

"A gripping tale indeed my friend."

I pause, then think aloud.

"Boy, I'm glad we finally made it. I need to stretch!"

I stretch and then look around to see what has happened in our absence.

Return to “Campfire”