Random thoughts

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 08 Jul 2008, 18:54

It's like Amnesty International here...hihi....
I hope you enjoy it :)

Where are you from except from the Shadows?
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 08 Jul 2008, 18:59

Although I don't like to tell my personal data (just a habit of mine), I guess I could say from where I am: Romania.

And don't ask for more. No matter how hard you try to convince me I won't give more personal data. :shh:
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 08 Jul 2008, 19:02

That's fine, I respect that :) I just like to know where people are from. We've had quite a lot from Romania here actually.
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 08 Jul 2008, 19:10

To be frank, I never thought there would be so many romanians around here. We are a pretty non-popular folk, but on Heroes forums I changed my opinion.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 08 Jul 2008, 19:12

Asheera you may wish to look in the foreign language thread. You can chat with the charming TT.

I'm a member of both forums and I joined both around the same time. They each offer slightly different things.

Fewer orcs at HC though. More wizard-types.

edit: we won't even talk about the ubi forums.

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 08 Jul 2008, 19:17

Asheera wrote:Although I don't like to tell my personal data (just a habit of mine), I guess I could say from where I am: Romania.
Like wow! We're a lot! 8|
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 08 Jul 2008, 19:17

PhoenixReborn wrote:Asheera you may wish to look in the foreign language thread. You can chat with the charming TT.
Wow I checked the thread and there are more Romanians here than I thought 8|
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Lord Lakely
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Lord Lakely » 08 Jul 2008, 19:18

Oh crap, not more :tongue: Jk

Thinking random right now. :devious:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Jul 2008, 19:49

Yeah. I'd like to say that there were more Brazilians here too. But hey - that'd be too much for Kalah's heart, wouldn't it? :-D BUT, I can understand Spanish, then Winter and Muszka can speak to me, while they undertand my flawless Portuguese. :proud: .... ;| .... I cannot say that about my English though. ahahahah
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 08 Jul 2008, 20:40

@Milla: Ceres has been very busy with work. I talked with her over the Messenger a few days ago. :S

I'll let her know that she's missed. ;)

So many Romanians! :D

You would think that since Heroes 5 is technically a Russian product, that more Russians would join the forums...:)

@Panda: Hehe...indeed. I should learn Portuguese, but since it's so similar to Spanish, I don't see the point. ;)
The Round Table's birthday list!
Proud creator of Caladont 2.0!
You need to take the pain, learn from it and get back on that bike... - stefan
Sometimes the hearts most troubled make the sweetest melodies... - winterfate

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Jul 2008, 21:15

Speaking of that, I remembered an odd and funny fact that happened last Saturday when I was on a party: we were there in that steaming place, talking, laughing, watching people making their show, etc., etc., then we sitted. It was around 4 (again :cry: ) when a buch of Spanish guys, who were beyond drunk levels could ever carry on a human, started chatting with us in English, defending themselves, saying they were not Argentineans (there's a taboo whether a Brazilian like or not an Argentinean - something silly, of course).

Later on, maybe it was 5 A.M., one of them started to talk about drugs with me, asking ME why he couldn't get a good quality certain drug :rolleyes: . All I could do was to stare back mirroing my complete loss of words. COMO DIABOS EU VOU SABER!?

But I answered him politely, saying that they must sell these foul stuff to foreign people because they are not likely to return to a foreign country just to complain about ilegal stuff.

But it was funny the way they were talking about it. Matter-of-factly...maybe it's not that funny. How the heck these foreign people come to MY country complain with ME about how bad are the drugs?! I should have kicked their asses. But I was a bit drunk myself. Too much tequila does not good to me. :tired:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 08 Jul 2008, 21:23

Haha probably :) But you should ensure that your country produces quality stuff, shame on you!
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 08 Jul 2008, 22:35

Darn it! I'm out of milk :cry:
- Dragon Age Origins

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 08 Jul 2008, 22:40

And late to go get some too.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 08 Jul 2008, 22:46

Could find a 24hr shop?
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 08 Jul 2008, 23:40

Borsuc wrote:The smileys at HC have always been my personal favorites :D
You do of course realize that we shall now have to report you to the proper authorities... ;)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 09 Jul 2008, 00:02

Panda wrote:COMO DIABOS EU VOU SABER!?
LOL! :lolu:

¿Por qué no dijiste ese comentario en voz alta? :D

(If you want a translation, just ask...but such a priceless comment written in Portuguese deserves a likewise question in Spanish! :P)
How the heck these foreign people come to MY country complain with ME about how bad are the drugs?! I should have kicked their asses.
I guess it's one of those subjects, like sex, cars, and sports.
Seriously though...that's a gutsy move. What if you were a police officer off duty? ;)
The Round Table's birthday list!
Proud creator of Caladont 2.0!
You need to take the pain, learn from it and get back on that bike... - stefan
Sometimes the hearts most troubled make the sweetest melodies... - winterfate

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 09 Jul 2008, 08:56

I'm going to a job interview today. Really fancy jewelry store. I'm SO nervous!! :nervous: :scared: :sweat:
- Dragon Age Origins

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Jul 2008, 11:39

winterfate wrote: I guess it's one of those subjects, like sex, cars, and sports.
Seriously though...that's a gutsy move. What if you were a police officer off duty? ;)
I'd hunt them down until Spain and kick their asses all the same. :D

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 09 Jul 2008, 12:48

@Milla: Good luck :)

Last night a strange event took place. I shut down my computer, and then after 1-2 seconds it just turned on by itself! :| Does anyone know what could be the cause?

Return to “Campfire”