Random thoughts

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 11 Sep 2006, 07:16

Anybody know of the Drow Death Dance? :)
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 11 Sep 2006, 07:49

No, actually you only mentioned it in the very last line of the story. Maybe there will be more details in the next episode? ;)

One thing that I would ask for? Hm... More wishes! :D

Oh, and what did that "302" stand for anyhow?
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 11 Sep 2006, 08:01

I can not discuss fully in open thread. 3/02 the month and year that a combination of my brother and my dog saved me from a fate worse then death. Though it has many negative connotations for me, the positive far outweigh the negative. I don't ever include the day..never knew exactly why not though. Also do to legal issues I can not discuss the matter much more then this anyhow :).

Anyhow, it is a special number to me. It is not that it no longer matters to me, but that in this setting it is not proper.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 11 Sep 2006, 11:24

My special number is 5, the sum of the numbers in my birthdate :D (Discordians will agree that this is a sign.) :-D

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 Sep 2006, 11:43

I like all numbers, really :proud: But my specials are going for 6 like is composited from my favorites (1x2x3) and sometimes eight or nine. I'm very democratical here, no prejudgements.

Well, and when I should conclude why, best reply would be that I'm Lucky Pol on them :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 11 Sep 2006, 12:27

Im not superstitious,and not very into numerology.However 13,especially friday 13,is special to me.Somehow good luck always strikes me on that day :devil:

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 11 Sep 2006, 16:21

theLuckyDragon wrote:My special number is 5, the sum of the numbers in my birthdate
You're quite adept at writing for being at most 6 and a half years old. :devious:
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 11 Sep 2006, 16:58

Gaidal Cain wrote:
theLuckyDragon wrote:My special number is 5, the sum of the numbers in my birthdate
You're quite adept at writing for being at most 6 and a half years old. :devious:
And quite big too,acording to the pictures.Must be some sort of genetically improved child :devil:

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 11 Sep 2006, 20:06

I'm sure there's a joke somewhere in those two posts, but I'll clarify nonetheless.

My birthdate: June 1st 1987 => 6+1+1+9+8+7=32 and 3+2=5

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 Sep 2006, 20:46

From year, my number would be 1
For month it will be three
And because two numbers in my date are concured twice, here I went with 2
...so that's where my fav. number come.

I suppose that G.C. did some mishap in his calculation as you didn't born on 1.2 2000.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 11 Sep 2006, 20:59

Nah,my gues is that its a lame math joke.Sum of numbers of your birthday is 1987+6+1=1994,and not 6.6 would be the sum of ciphers :devil:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 Sep 2006, 21:05

?

This is how it's counted in numerology, you never encountered it before?
"We made it!"

Lady Farquad
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Lady Farquad » 11 Sep 2006, 21:20

If you could have any one thing what would it be
A Steinway & Sons 11 ft concert piano (black)

If you could spend 24 hrs with anybody
Herbert Von Karajan

If you could turn into any animal, then back again, at will what would it be.
A cat

Favorite number
My age
Thus I won't write it :D
Morior, ergo sum

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 11 Sep 2006, 21:26

Pol wrote:?

This is how it's counted in numerology, you never encountered it before?
I did.And Im sure GC did too.But theres no better way to make a joke then literal interpretation :devil:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 Sep 2006, 21:50

Of course, in fact, you meant misinterpretation. :D

And sorry that I didn't replied on the three questions in opening. But I have no tendency to morph, stand on something but the third one I have, who it could be? Maybe anybody for a glick....
"We made it!"

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 11 Sep 2006, 21:52

Wow, RT picked up a little :) yay. I had a thought today, and just thought I would make a little note of it here. The emoticons that are available here are good, but some of my favorites are missing. I've seen a few of the following before, so I thought I would put some down and maybe spur some Mod somewhere to check into them.

:imp: short for impish grin - the smiley face has 'wings' (bat like) and a tail, sort of looks like an imp (redish).

:devilish: actually don't know what this one was, but like the devil one it was red, but no beard and long hair (looked sort of female).

:evil: evil grin - something like the smile teeth one but only shark like teeth, and mouth not so far open.

:who: or I think that was what it was, it had a question mark above it's head and I guess stood for ...who me??

Still they do have a lot of choices, those were some of my favorites on other forums and such :). That is because I am a little bit of a impish person myself lol. Anyhow, you've all come up with some interesting answers to my questions. Got more, they are some questions to get to know a little about a person, or to break the ice. Hey I never said I was socially adept.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 11 Sep 2006, 22:05

We have a thread for smileys as well :D

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 11 Sep 2006, 22:46

hehe a day late and a dollar short again I am. Anyhow, put up my story on the Death Dance. Tell me what ya think when you read it. It is a nasty little ability. Especially since you can only use it when training, or any time you know you are gonna die lol. Only had one character that actually could beat somebody using that...and that was because HE was cursed by the gods never to die..so that is sort of a moot point lol. (he really really made them mad). Anyhow, the Death Dance is amazing if you ever do pen/paper or one day I may actually convince some company to use it in a RPG game. Doubt it though. :)

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 12 Sep 2006, 00:23

I doubt that they will include it,since it wasnt there in either BG or NWN,and both had some very drow heavy battles.Though I never engaded many drows with PNP(I prefered fighting beholders and oozes underground :devil: ),and thats probably why I didnt know this.Well,at least I know now where the idea of blade dancer comes from(and yet some say they didnt drow from D&D).Still,I prefer a good old mage over any fighter,even one as powerful as that :devil:

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 12 Sep 2006, 01:30

i'd be happy if they made another D&D rpg in the vein of nwn or bg, but concentrating again on the SP portion (so more BG for me :D )
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Return to “Campfire”