Random thoughts

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 10 Jan 2007, 13:40

Favorite color is green and all the range of it, followed by yellow (ok, I'm a Brazilian, but the colors are just nice :D ).

But I rather prefer wearing gray, red, dark green and mainly blue clothes. My color preference is mainly based on nature when it's for liking. For wearing, I just like to wear those clothes in those colors. Cannot really reckon why. ;| But I find real sexy a woman wearing bright yellow. :devil:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

vulnevia
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby vulnevia » 10 Jan 2007, 13:48

I'll never get tired of black *jumps into the closet to check the rest of her clothes* Found some (some = lots of) more black and lots of green. Red also works (btw I have to modify that red dress I've been showing, it's too long).
One color you wont see me in is orange, that's just not my color.

And I was very happy when I saw that the bedroom in my new apartment is green, and when I found a pair of grren curtains on sale :D

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 10 Jan 2007, 14:03

Orange is FIRE! Fire is power and life and change and rebirth through destruction and pain that makes way for something new and different. Orange is a good thing.

---------------

Oh! And pardon me. I just realized that "Mytical" has no "S". All this time, I thought you were "Mystical" as in Magical.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 10 Jan 2007, 14:07

I have 2 orange shirts (very old ones) to go working out. They are damn good for the gym...and don't know why either. :|
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 10 Jan 2007, 14:08

I like Black, black is cool. B-) I had couple of black T-shirts but my sis always wear them. I like Blue too, and have TONS of blue shirts. Now I'm in the mood to listen that dumb "I'm BLUE" song...
Last edited by [T]osHiro on 10 Jan 2007, 14:12, edited 1 time in total.
Round Table Olympics '07 Image

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 10 Jan 2007, 14:08

Power! My dearest friend. Orange is all about the Power! You just gotta learn to channel it.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 10 Jan 2007, 14:27

A'ha! Now I now which color I'll choose when buying you a t-shirt to pack along everything else.

vulnevia
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby vulnevia » 10 Jan 2007, 14:47

I don't think my skin type goes well with orange :) And I'm to hip for orange! But I do own 2 pair of orange socks...

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 10 Jan 2007, 15:01

Mytical wrote:Sometimes I rant on paper, but that is a bit harder to destroy after (not much mind you but a little).
If you also happen to be a pyromaniac it presents you with new opportunities! :devious: I usually engage into an activity that requires physical effort as it helps put things into perspective or take your mind away from it if only for a while. It's like channelling your feelings into something constructive during which consciously or not you you come to terms with your problem. Also I try to talk to a friend which whether I'll tell him/her or not what is my concern always seems to help.

My favourite colour: Blue! I liked it as a kid for no good reason but it seems there's more to the picture. It is a 'cold' colour which conveys a feeling of relaxation and is dark enough to convey strength. My favourite element also happens to be water so it can't be a coincidence. I was pretty baffled when some tests on which my favourite colour is all pointed out to blue 8|
I also like light green to a lesser extent. Both the ties to nature and its appeal to the eye seem right to me :)
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 10 Jan 2007, 15:12

vulnevia wrote:I don't think my skin type goes well with orange :) And I'm to hip for orange! But I do own 2 pair of orange socks...
Totally understand that. I can't wear yellow or yellowish greens. They make me look ill.

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 10 Jan 2007, 15:13

Emerald Green, Arsenic Orange, and Black.
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 10 Jan 2007, 18:53

Panda Tar wrote:Favorite color is green and all the range of it, followed by yellow (ok, I'm a Brazilian, but the colors are just nice :D ).

But I rather prefer wearing gray, red, dark green and mainly blue clothes. My color preference is mainly based on nature when it's for liking.
Same here, except for yellow and red. I also like brown and beige.
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 10 Jan 2007, 20:17

Pitsu wrote: DL. In my dreams the images are basically the same, but GC and your names have switched positions... BTW. GC is one of the admins, while I am just a simple moderator.
Even better :devil:
Mytical wrote:What is everybody's favorite color (s)?
Everybodys favourite colour is black,of course :devil: Black is so soothing,easy to match,easy to wash,hard to get dirty(with a few exceptions),so whats not to love there? :devil:

As for the ranting thing,heed my advice:Wake that other person in your brain and bother him/her.Its for the best :devil:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 10 Jan 2007, 20:29

theLuckyDragon wrote: Same here, except for yellow and red. I also like brown and beige.
Those colors are for my pajamas. :D And I mean it. ;)

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 10 Jan 2007, 20:32

Is that a bad thing? :)
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 10 Jan 2007, 20:37

Of course not! Brown and bege are like chocolat cream to me. If I think on that before sleeping, I just have good dreams. :D

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 10 Jan 2007, 23:08

ScarlettP wrote: Oh! Oh! Mysty, you wouldn't just happen to consider yourself "Goth" would you? Or anyone else for that matter? I need some "Goth" advise.
Well I do like the Goth style, music, and such. A lot of people call me a Goth. Yep I do tend to live a little differently then a lot (mostly because of the Mistress thing but that is a LONG story and a lot different then most people seem to assume). Of course a lot of the Goth people I know think I am a 'wannabe' and not a true Goth. That is a debate greater then I could ever comprehend though.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 10 Jan 2007, 23:37

Cool. Here's the deal. I'm a costumer. I've got a very nice costume that I want to wear in a couple of weeks. It's a "Fairy Goth Mother". Now, asside from the simple joke of the title... What would a Fairy Goth Mother say or do? I would prefer this to be amusing and it has to be "PG" rated.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 11 Jan 2007, 00:42

Wow um now that is a very interesting concept. While most Fairy Godmothers would be upbeat and cheery, a Goth Fairy Godmother would not be. So comical would be difficult hehe. I'd have to think on this one, but it would be very interesting to try to pull off. I would also be interested in what the costume looked like. I could see statements like "Why would you want to do that dear? It would only lead you to heartache, why not do ..(insert something sort of dark). Are you sure you want me to grant that wish?" but again this is something that would take me a bit of time .

As a reference, maybe the queen in Snow white (but a little nicer) would be a good start. Laughter would be out (mostly) but a smirk, arched eyebrow, such like that would be in. Still thinking on this though.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 11 Jan 2007, 01:17

What do you mean exactly by true Goth? Does that mean you are part of some Germanic tribe? Or does it mean you dwelve in the macabre?
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

Return to “Campfire”