Book suggestions

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 02 Sep 2006, 10:14

I recently finished reading Memoirs of a Geisha and it was a fantastic book. I would only recommend it to girls though since guys probably wouldn't find endless descriptions of dresses and hair styles interesting. Though there are a couple of "indecent" scenes in the book that are a good read :devious:
It's a fairy tale like book and for once a very long one (I devour a book in a day or two) :-D
Best book I've read in months..:tsup:
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

DemonHunter
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby DemonHunter » 02 Sep 2006, 11:15

I'm currently reading the 3the book of the aquasilva-trilogy by anselm audley, they're really worth reading :)

And I'm searching for a Dutch translation of 'a song of ice and fire', because everyone seems to say it's a good book :)

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 05 Sep 2006, 04:51

Did I mention the amber chronicles?I did?Well I didnt mention it loud enough :D This is a book with more twists than a twisted screw has!My oppinion about each character changed almost every minute.The one thought evil,turned out to be good,turned out to be more evil then before,turned out to be good again!

Btw,Im currently hunting the second and third chronicles,though I hear these are a bit worse than the original.Is this true?And how much worse they are really?

Return to “Campfire”