Farewell, CH, from Steven.

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Farewell, CH, from Steven.

Unread postby Steven Aus » 07 Oct 2018, 02:02

I don't see myself going back to computer games at all since I no longer get a thrill from winning tough battles and gaining XP and levels and so on. I have also stopped playing Creature Quest and all the other games, so this change for me is not restricted to old games, but all computer and mobile games.

I thank the community for their community spirit, kindness and fortitude over years and almost multiple decades. My first internet foray was Astral Wizard where I was The Western (Australian) Wizard, and then I moved over to CH, so Heroes of Might and Magic (starting from HOMM II) has been a big part of my life for a long time.

My life/spiritual path (which includes all that I do) now no longer includes computer games, but I had a lot of fun over the decades I've been involved in HOMM.

Thank you, and farewell, and I wish you all the very best in your life paths.

Best regards,
Steven.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Farewell, CH, from Steven.

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Oct 2018, 02:17

Oh, I wish you the best in your endeavour, and hope you find all the things your spirt earns to accomplish in due course. Some changes in our life are big, some are small, and each step we walk, should always lead us to the better way of living, especially if we are side by side with those we have the priviledge to call friends, family, partners, lovers, humans.

Take care, be safe and good journey! :wave:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 15 Oct 2018, 15:25

Thank you for being a part of these communities. Astral Wizard - that was, what, another millennium. Time goes fast...

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 13 Nov 2018, 15:55

Okay, I've changed my mind. It was actually that I'd overloaded myself with different games that I needed to do a detox of sorts. So at this stage, I'm doing H4, Seaport and Thea 2 when it comes out.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Nov 2018, 16:05

:lol:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 13 Nov 2018, 16:56

Take care Steven, I usually play max one game. And in case of CQ may time investment is around half a hour per day. Even that I consider a lot.

Have a hell lots of a stuff to do otherways. :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 17 Nov 2018, 18:47

Welcome back :) atleast you realised you'd overloaded yourself.. good thing..
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

Return to “Campfire”