Shyranis Youtube account has been terminated

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Khalbrae
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Khalbrae » 30 Apr 2015, 16:13

I have restored Shyranis' Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Town Themes to Youtube. Next up is the HD edition verisons.

Edit:
Note, I have added a small touch to the videos by showing the town with zero buildings/upgrades for ~4 seconds at the start of the video before cross fading to the fully upgraded majesty of the full town.
Last edited by Khalbrae on 30 Apr 2015, 17:59, edited 1 time in total.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 30 Apr 2015, 17:54

Nice. Could you send me the HD edition footage, once you're done? That would be nice for my extended versions, once I get to them.

Khalbrae
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Khalbrae » 30 Apr 2015, 18:00

Extended versions?

And yes, I'd gladly share.

Edit:

I have created a video that combines all 9 Heroes 3 Town Themes into one as Shyranis informed me was heavily requested back in the day.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 01 May 2015, 13:52

Yea. My plan is to make the town themes loop, as seamlessly as possible, for 30 minutes or so.

Khalbrae
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Khalbrae » 01 May 2015, 14:41

I have uploaded the HD versions after spending most of the night awake working on them:

Playlist version (Which also tacks on the slightly aboveSD/sub HD Conflux video)

Or there is the all in one video with the HD restoration of Erathia towns.

I made doubly sure that all the buildings were there.

Khalbrae
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Khalbrae » 03 May 2015, 13:28

Added the HD Title Screen tp the mix.

Khalbrae
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Khalbrae » 05 May 2015, 19:53

Forgot to mention previously.

Added The Heroes V, Hammers of Fate and Tribes of the East title screens. In 1080p (I was considering uploading them in 3K, but Windows Movie Maker sadly doesn't support higher than 1080p)

Also threw the Clash of Heroes HD trailer up while I was at it.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Re: Shyranis Youtube account has been terminated

Unread postby Steven Aus » 29 Oct 2015, 07:19

HOMM4 is apparently DRM free on GOG.com.

Though I am seriously not impressed that they choose to not include Heroes of a Broken Land on GOG for no particular reason. I mean, they started with actual old-school games right, and this is definitely an old-school game albeit in the new era!

Anyway, you can get Heroes of a Broken Land on GamersGate or Steam (and maybe some other places). I think it is DRM-free on GamersGate (which is where I got it from in a bundle close to the start of its presence on the internet).

Here is my HOBL thread on this forum, and a link to an explanation:

https://www.celestialheavens.com/forum/16/15226
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 29 Oct 2015, 16:37

@Steven Aus: This thread is about a youtube account and its contents ... Did you mean to post in this topic and if so: isn't it a bit off-topic? :offtopic: Was it intended for a different thread, perhaps?
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 04 Nov 2015, 14:05

AFAIK, in this thread at one stage there was a mention of HOMM4 being DRM-free on Ubi and the later Heroes not being. Not sure whether that was removed or whether I got it mixed up with another thread. Anyway, you can move this to another topic, although it is referencing two things - HOMM4 and HOBL.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Return to “Campfire”