HoMM Midis

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Blake
Assassin
Assassin

HoMM Midis

Unread postby Blake » 19 Sep 2010, 14:51

Hi guys, been a while since I dropped in here! :)

Am making up a HoMM section on my website and wouldn't mind getting my hands on some small midi music for the pages.

Does anyone know a good site that has midi's from the heroes games??

Managed to find a couple for Heroes 3, 4 and 5 on hamienet, some heroes 2 on other site but no Heroes 1 midis anywhere.

Could use some help pointing me in the right direction as I'm sure there out there on one of the fan sites!
Last edited by Blake on 27 May 2012, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
Blake's Sanctum - Heroes of Might & Magic: fan page containing pictures, vids, info, similar games & fan projects!

Blake
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Blake » 01 Nov 2010, 03:26

mmm guess no one knew :(

oh well I just used an mp3 for heroes 1 and midis for the rest.. was quiet surprised to find the excellent Heroes 5 midi!

I few years back I wrote a guide for a friend I was intro'ing to heroes (I'm always trying to get people in the the series! :) ) and decided it would make a good website! So I wrote some tributes and took a whole lot of pics and made up the site in my holidays. Also tributed a lot of the heroes clones out there. Please let me know if I've missed any!!!!

Blake's Sanctum - Heroes of Might & Magic Series

hope ya like!
Blake's Sanctum - Heroes of Might & Magic: fan page containing pictures, vids, info, similar games & fan projects!

Return to “Campfire”