Randomness - vol. IV

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Randomness - vol. IV

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Nov 2015, 19:47

Today, I used my drill to fix several desks at work, I collected about 20 new fire extinguishers for a drill we're having this week, I fixed a laminating machine and changed the oil on my snowblower. Feeling manly. :proudirule:
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 26 Nov 2015, 19:43

Wow! The H7 AI is picking up resources! :-D :devious:
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Nov 2015, 20:30

Extensively wise, that's what they say at Ubi quarters. :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 26 Nov 2015, 20:37

They are probably gathering resources to help increment their budget to keep the game going.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 29 Nov 2015, 23:52

Kalah wrote:Wow! The H7 AI is picking up resources! :-D :devious:
And there was much rejoicing. :D
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 02 Dec 2015, 07:02

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 03 Dec 2015, 21:02

Impeachment has been approved (not executed yet, they need to vote and study the case) yesterday. Politics in my country are deep rooted in corruption. Every day, a new scandal emerges, just about from EVERYWHERE possible. I cannot but wonder that it's a cultural thing, which grew hungrier and hungrier and not it's incapable of stopping itself.

The Petrobras scandal will be investigated by USA as well and I do hope it'll help administrate proper penalties to all involved.

USAian FBI is also investigating some stuff and CBF's (Confederação Brasileira de Futebol) ex-president and the current are under serious investigation and can be arrested at any moment.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 05 Dec 2015, 12:38

Maybe Ubi logo should be added in this website.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 05 Dec 2015, 14:16

Eh? Why would I want Ubisoft's logo on CH?

We have our own logo. :) I'm still working on how to add it to the various styles and skins on the forum and site.

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 06 Dec 2015, 22:49

Heroes 7 hmmm... i finally got time for it... thx for the game and statue i kind of buy it x) let's see how far can i get it in 7 days...
and yes Avonu is lovely...

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Dec 2015, 04:28

Watching old Star Wars movie now. I didn't recall any of them, probably didn't watch them or just saw glimpses on TV when I was little. I remember watching those Episode 1 and 2, years later. 1 being horrible, looked more like a cartoon, and 2 being not that amusing. I'll watch Episode VI now and then III and, perhaps the upcoming one in cinemas this month.

I was never a fan of Star Wars, but it doesn't hurt enjoying it a little.

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Re: Randomness - vol. H7

Unread postby overall » 07 Dec 2015, 23:14

(inappropriate media removed by moderator)
Coolcam wasn't so cool... now its a Offcam... like to take all kinds of things off here but seems there's no options...
But game is running smoothly i haven't had any problems yet i'm on heavens campaign 4 map...

Star wars movies me neither... but i must say that Return of the Jedi last battle was epic before nobody even know what epic means...
New Star wars movie will be watched someday although expectations aren't so high might be those movies were trailer was better than movie x)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Dec 2015, 01:28

Just finished watching the Return of the Jedi. Quite amusing. :D

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 09 Dec 2015, 01:49

Week of Meow... That's gonna be a helluva week!... there's some bugs and lots of all kinds of small things what haven't been think over...
i don't so mind bugs if their not game braking even some old games were based on bugs x)

just finished haven campaign... gonna try that spider campaign next maybe there's some zombies...
Movie recommend Wyrmwood ok horror comedy...

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 10 Dec 2015, 04:35

Well... AI doesn't do absolutely shit x) i'm playing heroic difficulty and it's still do shit...
But i start like music in this game i think there quite fitting specially adventure map grinding...

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 11 Dec 2015, 02:59

Damn... i got stuck in spiders 4 map for while need to change hard difficulty well i think i would gone heroic too if i known the tactic...
well basicly i just captured early that wizard city collect some resources and troops then just run that quest object...
i don't how right tactic this was but seem to work...
i like the speed this game is going i haven't experienced any long loading times or lags...
only if ai has that zillion heroes to move it takes some time... heading spiders last map now...

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 12 Dec 2015, 01:18

Image Image
Spiders last map did i do this already... no didn't find zombies or zelda... got some BEER though!
i'm starting to get used to this camera rotating actually i don't much rotate it anymore i kind of time to time zoom it if i want to see things close
but i'm constantly missing resources on map which is bit annoying... i like to get that camera locked so that it won't adjust every time...
going dungeons map 2 keeping heroic mod on just in case ai starts to get challenging...

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 13 Dec 2015, 05:21

Dungeon DONE!... wasn't much challenge in heroic ai was running to walls and got obsessed plundering my stone mine...
and porting back to base x10 times...
mostly i just been running quick combats i dont so much gather resources or artifacts...
and artifacts are so bugged whats the point collect those can't equip or trade those anyways x)...
Troggies were quit unstoppable but Minotaurs are just nasty with those Retaliation passives + "Coordination skill"...
i like adventure maps looks and atmosphere scales on some buildings are less or more awkward and things get lost all the glimmering...
and nice that these heroes seem to have GPS they always find fastest route x)

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 13 Dec 2015, 17:27

Trying out the H7 editor now. Man, it's hard.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 13 Dec 2015, 21:08

Meanwhile, Map Editor (and RMG) in Heroes of Might and Magic 2:

Return to “Campfire”