Heroes 5 in dreams

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 09 Mar 2006, 12:17

Of course, the dream went on to me being chased by mutated cars
Mutated cars? Cars made of organic materie ala organs? If so, not a pretty sight :ill: :S

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 09 Mar 2006, 14:20

Orfinn wrote:Mutated cars? Cars made of organic materie ala organs? If so, not a pretty sight :ill: :S
Then they must have been Gaint Mutated Cars.
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?
Sarge: Control Alt Bingo.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 10 Mar 2006, 07:05

Hmm since this has gone a bit off-topic why not rename the topic to "Your Dreams"?
Another thread should be called "Your Nightmares"

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 10 Mar 2006, 07:13

Orfinn wrote:Hmm since this has gone a bit off-topic why not rename the topic to "Your Dreams"?
Another thread should be called "Your Nightmares"
Arent nightmares just a type of dreams?

edit:Oh,wait.Theyre not.Theyre a type of horses :devil:

Fenris
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Fenris » 26 Mar 2006, 21:09

Orfinn wrote: Mutated cars? Cars made of organic materie ala organs? If so, not a pretty sight :ill: :S
Actually no. I was told that they were mutated, but they seemed more, hmm, mad to me; like they hade rabies or something. Maybe they were Werecars. Gaint Mutated Werecars from Another Dimension(tm)!
Hey, I know where we are! We're in that place where I didn't know where we were before!

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 26 Mar 2006, 21:41

Probably from the fifth dimension (take a left at the third).

So they're Gaint Mutated Werecars from the Fifth Dimension(tm).
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Echo_
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Echo_ » 26 Mar 2006, 22:30

DaemianLucifer wrote: Arent nightmares just a type of dreams?

edit:Oh,wait.Theyre not.Theyre a type of horses :devil:
Actaully, nightmares are types of Dreams that occur when you do not get enough REM (Rapid eye movement) sleep. Regualr, nice dreams happen when you are sleeping in a cycle like going to bed at the same time. Yo can see what you eyes look like in REM by asking someone to clos their eyes and move their eye balls side to side while keepingthem closed (warning: its kinda gross)

And if you really wanted to know most dreams last 5-40 minutes long and may occur every 90 minutes.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 26 Mar 2006, 22:57

So going to bed at 4 a.m. on a regular basis means I'll not get bad dreams? Actualy it's been a while since I had a dream that I remembered.
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Echo_
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Echo_ » 26 Mar 2006, 22:59

The key to nto getting a lot of nightmares is staying on a cycle. If 4am is your thing than you won't get many nightmares often. I have no clue about rememering or not remembering dreams but I do know that it doesn't amtter if you remember your dreams because you probably still have dreamed.

vulnevia
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby vulnevia » 31 Mar 2006, 23:38

I've had a more of a "round table" nightmare. Angelspit ruined my bike by walking on it and then I dreamt about some ghosts and woke up screaming. Really scary.

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 01 Apr 2006, 13:03

I had a strange "round table" type of dream recently...

In an unknown time, maybe in the present, maybe in the past, I was exploring the archives of the Round Table (not the old one, nor this one, though it looked exactly like the present one). I distinctly remember its address was long, full of numbers and slashes. After a click, I came to a page containing about 10-15 threads. On the top of the page: "Heroes 1 forum". I opened a thread and I found a discussion concerning a site... Without reading, I knew they were suggesting names for the new site. Then, I saw a dark avatar with a Santa Claus hat on it... And that user was proposing that the new site should be named "Celestial Heavens".

Then my alarm clock rang.
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 01 Apr 2006, 16:00

Had two very weird dreams yesterday.

The first one was about my girlfriend, she turned into an vampire, jumped into my bed and tokk a bite from my neck, and then she said "you taste just like chicken", when I tried to push her away I noticed I got wings....of all weird things, WTF??? 8|

The other dream was about a crazy but cool mix of Battle for Middle Earth 2 and Heroes 5, it was this damn cool dragon I can summon in BFME 2 that was white and kicked the black one from H5 ass, more correectly said burnt its ass of. And another duel in this great battle with units from both worlds, there was a duel between the Balrog and the Arch Devil and one battle had Sauron and Galadriel figh eachother while som goblins and elves having a tea party and cheering the battle... then they ran off eating dead corpses and said it tasted like ??lemon??....... :|

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 01 Apr 2006, 20:26

theLuckyDragon wrote:Then, I saw a dark avatar with a Santa Claus hat on it...
Hmm, it coulda been Kalah or Sule Claus. ;)
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?
Sarge: Control Alt Bingo.

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 02 Apr 2006, 19:37

Oh, it was dark... and only in gray tones. I know who he was in the dream, though. ;)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 02 Apr 2006, 21:17

That's strange thing, didn't you think? That in dreams you always know who is who even if they morphing before your eyes or doing any other crazy things with body exchanging.. The idea is clear even if pictures staying fuzzy....
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 02 Apr 2006, 21:41

Well, it's ur dream, it's not like someone else is running the show.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Apr 2006, 22:19

@Falkor (That's your new name, btw):

Is this the person you saw in your dream? Image

And this the topic you were thinking about? Over there, in that "what if" thread, I proposed calling a new forum "Kalah's place". Still bothers me that we didn't go with that. ;) The name for the new table was discussed among the mods, and eventually two alternatives stood out. A poll was then taken to decide between "The Heroes Round Table" and "Celestial Heavens Forums". The result... well, have a look at the header..
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 03 Apr 2006, 06:53

Kalah wrote:@Falkor (That's your new name, btw):
Hmm... I thought that he's a LuckyDragon, not a LuckDragon.

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 03 Apr 2006, 10:11

Yup, it's you that I've dreamt about. ;) But that's not the thread. I wasn't about a new round table, it was about the very first CH site. I don't think that topic even exists, anyhow.

And please: don't use that "Falkor" thing too often, ok? :)

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 07 Apr 2006, 10:38

I had a dream about H5 last night... In the dream I really really had to pee, and I kept wandering around some kind of adventure map to find a suitable place.. :|
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Return to “Campfire”