Pet thread (pics would be nice)

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
V3N0M
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby V3N0M » 16 Jun 2006, 16:03

I have 2 dogs, strange named breed that I can't translate(or spell), but one is small and is with me right now and sleeping, he's 3 yo, blond, small(about40cm tall and 60cm long),cute, kinda dumb but not stupid and is named Misha(kuz his mom's rusian), we got him from a family that got him from another family that cut off his tail(those bastards). The other dog is a big shorthaired(kindofa brown dalmatian without the spots) dog, he's 5 and we bought him for 3$ from a bunch of gipsies that thought they stole it from somewhere(and unbeknowns to them he was worth 300$), and he has a tail that we wish we had cut of because he can brake your leg when he wags. I also have a cat that's a real bully, he's 7 yo and drove away all the male cats in the neighbourhood(even his two brothers) just to have all the female cat's to himself.
Both of my dogs are afraid of my cat.
A wise man once said 'Don't share your wisdom with anyone'.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 16 Jun 2006, 16:08

@VthreeNzeroM

Do you have some pics of that fantastic three?

Derek
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Derek » 17 Jun 2006, 00:03

DaemianLucifer wrote:Ahh!Let me out of this prison!
:thinking:
What have you done to such a nice cat? My cat, on the other hand, would likely be 'scared straight' if I sent her into one of those hell holes. Speaking of which, I have to take her to the vet next week. Oh, the fun in taking a cat with such long claws somewhere that she doesn't wish to be...
Hell has frozen over...

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 17 Jun 2006, 00:10

Derek wrote: Oh, the fun in taking a cat with such long claws somewhere that she doesn't wish to be...
My cat routinly goes out and fight other cats with rather obvious results on his head and other body parts, and i'm not convinced those mean he lost. It take 2 people to hold him down for injections, and that's no guarantee he won't break free. Screw the claws, those teeth are the ones i'm worried about at the time.

Also, that's a chair. And that cat looks pretty willing to me.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 17 Jun 2006, 10:57

ThunderTitan wrote:
Derek wrote: Oh, the fun in taking a cat with such long claws somewhere that she doesn't wish to be...
My cat routinly goes out and fight other cats with rather obvious results on his head and other body parts, and i'm not convinced those mean he lost. It take 2 people to hold him down for injections, and that's no guarantee he won't break free. Screw the claws, those teeth are the ones i'm worried about at the time.
I am rarely scratched or bitten by my cats,because I know how to subdue them.Unfortunately,thats not what I can say for the vet that had to endure skin transplant on his whole hand after the encounter with one of my cats :devil:

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 17 Jun 2006, 11:35

I've never been seriously bitten by him, and haven't been scrached for quite a while. He still looks scary when he gets pissed because of a painfull injection.
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

V3N0M
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby V3N0M » 17 Jun 2006, 12:45

Lucifer, no, unfortunately I don't have any pictures. All the pictures I have are from my trip to Germany and I didn't bring my pets with me.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 17 Jun 2006, 15:20

If you don't wanna be scratched buy a dog like mine: too lazy to bite and too fat to scratch anyone.. B-)
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

V3N0M
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby V3N0M » 17 Jun 2006, 17:10

My sisters' cad hides under the bed or sofa and as soon as it sees something moving(like a foot) she jups out atacks it, scratches and bites and wraps around it for about 10 seconds then runs back into hiding.
Hmm this reminds me of another story.... :idea: but maybe later

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 17 Jun 2006, 17:19

My cat used to come behind people and jump on their feet from behind. After a while I got used to just throwing him forward with my foot and he'd end up on his back. He stopped attacking people's feet after that.

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 17 Jun 2006, 21:39

Our old cat was the most timid thing you'd ever see. He'd even let my sister dress him up in doll clothes and then carry him around in the doll pram she had. :D
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 17 Jun 2006, 21:47

Gaidal Cain wrote:Our old cat was the most timid thing you'd ever see. He'd even let my sister dress him up in doll clothes and then carry him around in the doll pram she had. :D
Poor kitty! I tried playing hair dresser with my old dog Lasse but it didn't wanna play so it bit me :(
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 17 Jun 2006, 21:55

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote: Poor kitty! I tried playing hair dresser with my old dog Lasse but it didn't wanna play so it bit me :(
Smart dog... :devil:

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 17 Jun 2006, 22:05

Well I wasn't always too nice to him when I was a child.. :ashamed: One time I kicked him because I thought he was dead. He wasn't. He got so scared that he bit me..I guess I had it coming :S
- Dragon Age Origins

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 17 Jun 2006, 22:09

You kick dead dogs?! 8| :vomit:

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 17 Jun 2006, 22:18

ThunderTitan wrote:You kick dead dogs?! 8| :vomit:
No...I got so scared because he didn't wake up when I shook him so I kicked him..it was a spontaneous reaction...but I didn't kick him hard.
I was a little girl then..I've never kicked a dog since...
Uh...nevermind.. :tired:
- Dragon Age Origins

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 17 Jun 2006, 22:27

My pet guinea pig Ricky passed away on Monday. Even though he was almost 7 (a venerable age) I was devastated and depressed for days. I just can't cope with death well. :ill:
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 18 Jun 2006, 01:56

Gaidal Cain wrote:Our old cat was the most timid thing you'd ever see. He'd even let my sister dress him up in doll clothes and then carry him around in the doll pram she had. :D
You call that timid?My cats let me sleep on them,without letting out a single sound.I think I even have a picture of that somewhere...

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 18 Jun 2006, 17:50

DaemianLucifer wrote:My cats let me sleep on them,without letting out a single sound.
My cat doesn't make a sound either. He just moves. :devil:

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 18 Jun 2006, 17:54

DaemianLucifer wrote:I think I even have a picture of that somewhere...
Lets see it then :D Maybe I should call ASPCA instead.. ;| It can't be much fun being the devil's cat ;)
- Dragon Age Origins

Return to “Campfire”