Pet thread (pics would be nice)

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 08 Mar 2006, 09:55

Derek wrote:@ScarlettP

Nice to know that all pets do that. Frankly I was starting to wodner what was wrong with my cat.
Even some humans do that as well :devil:

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 08 Mar 2006, 12:26

Jack used to like to try to climb on my shoulder or even all the way over onto my back when we first got him, but he's about quit that. He loves to sit on the back of the sofa or chair behind your head. Our 'love seat' (two seat sofa) is under the big window in the front, so the dog likes to jump up on the back, nose around until he finds the opening in the curtain and then look out and bark at things in the yard or going by on the street. He also lays on the window sill as the sofa keeps him from falling off it.

My husband found out that the dog not only likes to have that spot on the back of his hips (just at the base of the tail) scratched, he likes to have it spanked. This, BTW is TO FUNNY! The dog will lay on the sofa and my husband pops him on the butt just hard enough to make him bounce up and down on the cushions. The dog LOVES it! This of course makes my husband laugh and start saying "I've been a BAD little dog! Yes I have! Spank Me! Spank Me!" One of those stupid things that people do with their animal that we should video tape.

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 08 Mar 2006, 12:28

DaemianLucifer wrote:Ok,here are some small pics of my kitties:

And, I would like to know, am I the ONLY one who is conserned about these cats? They are stiff and bloated looking that I had to wonder if Daemian went out and found some road kill that had been left in the sun for a few days, tossed 'em on the sofa and took their picture....

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 08 Mar 2006, 13:15

That's what happens to cats when you neuter them. They get fat and drunk... ;)
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Derek
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Derek » 12 Mar 2006, 04:00

Well, in his defense, at least his cat is not this fat:

:disagree:
Seriously, who would let there cat get this overweight...that cat lives in China(go figure) and is 33 pounds, likely not too much of a mouser in its current state however.
Hell has frozen over...

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 13 Mar 2006, 10:00

Derek wrote:Well, in his defense, at least his cat is not this fat:

:disagree:
Seriously, who would let there cat get this overweight...that cat lives in China(go figure) and is 33 pounds, likely not too much of a mouser in its current state however.
I think the fattest domestic cat had somewhere around 22 kg(44 pounds).My pussy is just 11kg(22 pounds).Besides,hes still lighter than his grand uncle(I think thats the connection)who now stands at 14kg(28 pounds).

My father had a wild cat while he was a kid.This monster had around 20kg,and was the size of some average dog(which he could easily defeat).Id really like to raise a tigre,but unfortunatelly,Id need a smaller ranch in order for him to roam freely(or I could simply let him loose in the city :devil: )

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 13 Mar 2006, 10:06

"just 11 kg"? "Just" as in "only"? Man, any cat weighing in at two figures is a big cat, and usually, they should be much lighter than that. Does your cat ever go out and run around, or does it just sit in front of the computer like you? :tongue:
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 22 Mar 2006, 07:07

Since this is about pets I post these funny links to videos of our four legged friends, didnt know for sure if I should post them here on in the funny links thread. ;|

This is my favorite, I dont really know if its fake or not, but the cats are funny anyway. :rofl:
http://media.putfile.com/Funny-talking-cat

Some pets like to watch video too :)
http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/kitty_62043.html

Not only cats and dogs in this one but other smart animals as well
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... rt+animals

The animal in the video below got harmed, the teddy bear.... :devious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At71jGoa ... og%20teddy

Wacky :D
http://www.koreus.com/media/funny-cats-2.html

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Mar 2006, 14:40

Here's a pic of my cat that actualy shows his face:

"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Derek
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Derek » 25 Mar 2006, 16:32

That's a very grumpy looking cat...
Hell has frozen over...

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Mar 2006, 16:36

Actualy that's his happy face. :D

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 25 Mar 2006, 16:47

Uuu, so lofty and noble looking...

I don't have pictures of my pets, but I might as well mention that I have a dog (that I never wanted; actually, it's my father's) and some sort of parrot (which we never planned to have, but one day my brother just brought it home and left it here). I'd love to have a cat, but my mother wouldn't... On the other hand, one of my neighbours has a zillion of them, but those particular specimens are extremely annoying.

So I'm surrounded by pets I never wanted and unpleasant variations of those that I do want. ;|
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Mar 2006, 19:40

theLuckyDragon wrote:Uuu, so lofty and noble looking...
You'd never imagine that every time he goes outside, which is basicaly all the time except when he's sleeping, he rubs against the most foul smelling things he can find. 8|

Derek
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Derek » 25 Mar 2006, 22:48

ThunderTitan wrote:never imagine that every time he goes outside, which is basicaly all the time except when he's sleeping, he rubs against the most foul smelling things he can find. 8|
That's what cats do, and throwup...yep...all over the nice chair. :mad:
Hell has frozen over...

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Mar 2006, 23:03

Well with him being outside most of the time that doesn't happen very often.

Fenris
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Fenris » 26 Mar 2006, 21:15

Derek wrote:
ThunderTitan wrote:never imagine that every time he goes outside, which is basicaly all the time except when he's sleeping, he rubs against the most foul smelling things he can find. 8|
That's what cats do, and throwup...yep...all over the nice chair. :mad:
Or they're just being disgusting in general like my cat. He likes waiting outside the bathroom everytime you take a shower so he can get to that wonderful after-shower water. Dirty water with soap, sweat and hair in it, yummy. Licking his brothers' bum also is one of his big hobbies in life.

And when he comes early in the morning and wakes you up by putting a cold, wet nose in your armpit and then starts licking... Now that's not fun to wake up to... Brrr....
Hey, I know where we are! We're in that place where I didn't know where we were before!

Derek
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Derek » 27 Mar 2006, 01:09

Hey, my cat likes to wait outside the bathroom and after I've done my 'thing' in there she likes to drink from the toilet. Very dignified... :ill:
Hell has frozen over...

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 05 Apr 2006, 12:15

Yuk! :ill: What a disgusting behavior those cats have, drinking after shower water. drinking from the toilet, what other delicious eat, lick or drink hobbies do cats have?? :vomit:

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

My Pets … Present & Past

Unread postby HodgePodge » 05 Apr 2006, 18:18

Here's my pet cat … who lives with me presently & for the last 4½ years:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Image Image

Here's my pet parrot … who lived with me for 15 years and is deceased now but still lives in my heart:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Image Image

Here's my pet dinosaur, who has lived with my family for the past 20 years and still shares a corner of my bed: :-D
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Image
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Image
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 05 Apr 2006, 18:42

You sure that cat's alive? Coz in the second picture it looks like it's guess staring on CSI as a strangeled body.

Ah, it a cute little thing anyway. All puffy and white.

Return to “Campfire”