is it possible?

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Salamandre
Genie
Genie

is it possible?

Unread postby Salamandre » 05 Jul 2008, 06:00

Emerald towers are so powerfull...But the players love them(leads to epic battles), so my idea (for the map I am working on) would be to place a regular event in front of it, which doesnt cancel and take 50 from each ressource.

Would you say: excellent idea, but here comes my concern: If you put an hero ON the emerald tower and you dont move him, then you dont trigger the event.

Solution I am asking: Is it possible to create an event on the yellow square of the tower which CURSES the hero to lose daily ressources? But only active on that square. I am open to all ideas

Burdon
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Burdon » 05 Jul 2008, 09:45

Never tested it, but maybe you can add properties to an object which already has through ERM. Check where are the emrald towers in your maps and use the !?OB with the proper coordinates
Then, look for the command which will enable you to pick up resources from heroes.

Just try it... but no gurantee

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 05 Jul 2008, 09:59

ZVSE

!?OB63/65;
!!HE-1:Y4/1000/1/2;

But it curses only once. As the curse dispell, nothing happens, unless HE-1 revisit the tower. If he remains on, doesnt work. Unless someone comes with a great idea, I guess it is not possible. To trigger an event, you need to move in, or espace bar.

When sitting on an OB, game considers you are not there:)

Burdon
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Burdon » 05 Jul 2008, 18:10

At least you partially managed to make your script work. I still don't have used it yet but there's timer and loop functions in ERM. I'm sure you will be able to do what you want with it.

Return to “Wake of Gods”