new scripts

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
ShimmY2
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

new scripts

Unread postby ShimmY2 » 14 Mar 2008, 14:51

Hy. i found on the net some great new scripts, but i have some problems with some of them:

1.Enhanced arena (this is my favourite) adds some arena battles, but sometimes it declares me champion without fighting and i can't fith anymore.

2.Castle of darkness (fight a hell baron for a commander artefact) but it acts like a fishing well also. so wenever i visit the castle or the well both events happen. Second thing would be to spam it on wogify maps, so if i wogify a map i would like to make it replace about 5 % (min 1) of the neutral dwellings or den of thieves, or magic shrines or whatever.

3.The Temple and Quests (hire a god emissary or do a quest) also i want to have some spam when i wogify a map, and i think the picture doesn't apear in the object. replace maybe some strong creature banks or hill forts.

4.The Mithril Smelter (one mithril per day) this i want just to replace about 5 % of non gold mines, or something.

Since i am not a erm scripter i don't know how to do this, so could someone pls help me? These are really great scripts. :) thx.

These are the scripts: http://rapidshare.com/files/99488169/scripts.rar.html

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 07 Jun 2008, 18:12

I never could get the Enhanced Arena script to work right no matter how many times I tried to change it.
There is a better Mithril script out there. Look in the map "Chaser" and you'll find it. It gives an "X" amount of mithril when you visit it, and it's a one time visit object. Much better.
The other scripts I don't even bother with.

ShimmY2
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ShimmY2 » 16 Jun 2008, 12:40

oh... forgot about this post... I got them all to work: the erena, the castle of darkness, the temple of quests, mithril shmelter plus the abillity to build the lvl 8 dwelling in a castle and upgrade your upgraded lvl 7 creatures into lvl 8.

only inconvenient is that u have to place the objects in the map using mapeditor for the castle of darkness, the temple of quests and mithril shmelter.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/122832458/scripts.rar.html

Sagamosa_new
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sagamosa_new » 17 Jun 2008, 07:13

actually, I'm the author of those scripts. if you want, i probably still have somewhere the tweaked script00.erm, which adds those objects on the game start.
sagamosa

ShimmY2
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ShimmY2 » 18 Jun 2008, 15:57

yes i know u are the author, and yes i would love to have the script00.erm but i dont think it works with the script update, and i think it is incompatible with other scripts too.

wouldn't it be easier if u made a new script for replaceing objects?

Return to “Wake of Gods”