Sorry, have a couple of dumb questions...

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Aladar
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Sorry, have a couple of dumb questions...

Unread postby Aladar » 02 Feb 2006, 10:44

I've gone through the archives of the other forum and read the stickies, but I can't find an answer to either of these questions:

1. How exactly do I make a Sylvan Centaur? I have Grand Elves and Centaur Captains, but I can't figure out how to do it.

2. Where do I recruit a Commander? I've looked through all the buildings and options in my town screen, but I can't seem to locate any option for it.

Thanks in advance for those who help me, as I realize these are probably really stupid questions.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Sorry, have a couple of dumb questions...

Unread postby Pol » 02 Feb 2006, 12:43

Well it was on the old RTboard but I cannot find it either, strange, as one of these replies was mine 8|

In order to create Sylvan Centaurs you will need this option enabled in the Wogify options and then some Grand Elves and Captain Centaurs to spare for. In the Hero screen click either on one of this in your army. It's a magic left mouseclick as you will need to press also Ctrl on the keyboard :D

Option(s) must be enabled in the wogify options. Then in the town or on the game beginning.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Nucleon
Scout
Scout

Re: Sorry, have a couple of dumb questions...

Unread postby Nucleon » 03 Feb 2006, 01:49

Aladar wrote: 2. Where do I recruit a Commander? I've looked through all the buildings and options in my town screen, but I can't seem to locate any option for it.
First, the Commander WoG option should be "on"

Then, you hire them (if thus selected) in any town. As soon as you re-enter a town, you'll get asked.

Return to “Wake of Gods”