Error when loading W.o.G. campaigns

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
asja
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Error when loading W.o.G. campaigns

Unread postby asja » 29 Jan 2006, 22:02

It's me and my campaigns again! When selecting a new campaign everything is fine,but when I try to load any of previosly played, the same error apears: ResourceManager::GetBitmap816 could not find the "bitmap8" resource''''. It usually doesn't cause any problems exept that at the and of the loaded scenario I get something like:"you cannot save game in multiplayer mode while it's not your turn...." of course I'm playing SP.Can this be fixed?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Error when loading W.o.G. campaigns

Unread postby Pol » 29 Jan 2006, 23:43

Ups, I never heard about that. Do you have Heroes 3 Complete or RoE+AB+SoD combo? (...or something uncompleted? ;) )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Or did you use 3.58f installation or only upgrade from previous version?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

asja
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby asja » 30 Jan 2006, 01:48

Pol wrote:Ups, I never heard about that. Do you have Heroes 3 Complete or RoE+AB+SoD combo? (...or something uncompleted? ;) )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Or did you use 3.58f installation or only upgrade from previous version?
I have RoE, SoD and 3.58f installed(didn't have any other WoG version before). However, RoE and SoD are not original, so maybe that could be a reason? But the message I mentioned in my previous post does appear indeed saying that I must finish my turn first and than save the game.
Last edited by asja on 30 Jan 2006, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 30 Jan 2006, 08:09

So you will need an originals and AB as well, or you may directly go to the shop and bought the Complete edition....
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

asja
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby asja » 30 Jan 2006, 11:35

Pol wrote:So you will need an originals and AB as well, or you may directly go to the shop and bought the Complete edition....
Thanks, I was just thinking about that.

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 30 Jan 2006, 11:41

Note that AB will only bring you the AB campaigns. I believe everything else in it will be included with WoG.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Return to “Wake of Gods”