AB campaigns problem

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
asja
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

AB campaigns problem

Unread postby asja » 29 Jan 2006, 00:46

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to play AB campaigns without having that expansion pack installed? I have RoE.SoD and W.o.G.3.58f. On Strategyplanet you can find this:" If you cannot get access to the Armageddon Blade campaigns after installing the WoG,check your DATA \ BACKUP folder and find there the next files:
- H3ab_bmp.lod
- H3ab_spr.lod
- H3ab_ahd.vid
- H3ab_ahd.snd"
Is this related only to those who have previosly AB installed? In my data H3ab_ahd.snd is missing.

Fnord
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: AB campaigns problem

Unread postby Fnord » 29 Jan 2006, 03:15

asja wrote:Can anyone tell me if it's possible to play AB campaigns without having that expansion pack installed? I have RoE.SoD and W.o.G.3.58f. On Strategyplanet you can find this:" If you cannot get access to the Armageddon Blade campaigns after installing the WoG,check your DATA \ BACKUP folder and find there the next files:
- H3ab_bmp.lod
- H3ab_spr.lod
- H3ab_ahd.vid
- H3ab_ahd.snd"
Is this related only to those who have previosly AB installed? In my data H3ab_ahd.snd is missing.
Yes, as far as I know it is. While I think SoD did come with the random map editor (disabled), I don't believe it came with any of the campaign files at all.
- Fnord

Return to “Wake of Gods”