Problems in the first campaign, second map

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
ericperim
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Problems in the first campaign, second map

Unread postby ericperim » 13 Jan 2007, 02:30

I am playing the Wake of The Gods campaign, at the second map, but I got stuck just after I get a town (after solving the puzzle and getting the treasure). I demolish its town hall and wait the 6 days to be able to rebuild it. Then I recruit the 5 ghosts and try to demolish the blacksmith, but I always get a message saying my hero is too weak, I just don't know how to get past this. I even trained my hero leaving a ghost behind in the town and coming back to fight it, but even in level 7 the game still says I can't demolish that blacksmith. I would really appreciate any help.

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Re: Problems in the first campaign, second map

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 13 Jan 2007, 15:11

ericperim wrote:I am playing the Wake of The Gods campaign, at the second map, but I got stuck just after I get a town (after solving the puzzle and getting the treasure). I demolish its town hall and wait the 6 days to be able to rebuild it. Then I recruit the 5 ghosts and try to demolish the blacksmith, but I always get a message saying my hero is too weak, I just don't know how to get past this. I even trained my hero leaving a ghost behind in the town and coming back to fight it, but even in level 7 the game still says I can't demolish that blacksmith. I would really appreciate any help.
You cannot rebuild that town. In order to build a town, you need to have a certain hero level and a certain amount of army. Instead, you should head West and try to continue on in the map.

important suggestion: at one point, you will get a message about restin gand only having 3 days left. Before ending that turn, be certain to (a) disband any creatures slower than the ghosts (if you have any), and (b) save the game. Often people run out of time here, and it will save you needing to do the first part of the map again (particularly if you didn't save after getting the grail)

ericperim
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ericperim » 13 Jan 2007, 19:33

Thank you very much, I just got past this map. I thought I had to demolish that castle because I had not been able to find that garrison in time before.

Return to “Wake of Gods”