New script packs for download?

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Khadras
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

New script packs for download?

Unread postby Khadras » 01 Jan 2007, 09:41

Hi! Where i can find new scripts for download? I downloaded sagamosa scripts pack but i don't know how to make it works. I saw many scripts packs in the forum talking about, but i don't know where i can find them and how to install them to work. Someone can help me?
WoG is the BEST! (without annoying BUGS)

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Re: New script packs for download?

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 01 Jan 2007, 15:16

Khadras wrote:Hi! Where i can find new scripts for download? I downloaded sagamosa scripts pack but i don't know how to make it works. I saw many scripts packs in the forum talking about, but i don't know where i can find them and how to install them to work. Someone can help me?
Any official scripts (files are named script##.erm) just need to be left where they install to (should be in ..\data\s). If you download the recent script update, unpack to there. They should appear on the WoG Options screen within the game.

unofficial scripts generally have to be manually placed into the maps.

doom3d
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby doom3d » 21 Jan 2007, 00:05

Hi,

You can download my wogmod build8 at http://doom3d.uw.hu.
(english version of site is planned for february)
Just extract, and copy. File structure is also mirrored in the archive.
Build9 based on Script Update is coming soon.

Doom3d

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 21 Jan 2007, 00:33

You can download my wogmod build8 at http://doom3d.uw.hu.
(english version of site is planned for february)
Just extract, and copy. File structure is also mirrored in the archive.
Build9 based on Script Update is coming soon.
What is doing AI boost?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Supreme Archangel
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: New script packs for download?

Unread postby Supreme Archangel » 22 Jan 2007, 11:12

Khadras wrote:Hi! Where i can find new scripts for download? I downloaded sagamosa scripts pack but i don't know how to make it works. I saw many scripts packs in the forum talking about, but i don't know where i can find them and how to install them to work. Someone can help me?
can you (or anyone) tell me where's the link for "sagamosa scripts pack" ? I searched in our forum but didn't find anything :tired:

doom3d
Peasant
Peasant

re:

Unread postby doom3d » 22 Jan 2007, 18:50

Hi,

AI boost will give some daily mana and movement feed to AI heroes, depending on game difficulty setting. ( Up to ~ 30% mana and 500 movement point at impossible)

Sagamosa's left homepage is at http://wog.euweb.cz/.
You should not play with his package, 'cause it was written a few years ago,
and buggy. If you overwrite your 3.58f+Script Update installation, then face the consequences.. At least, you should debug it before you play with it. ;)
On the other hand, it's plenty with good ideas. If you would collect fresh toughts, go for it. Sagamosa currently works on the 3.59 version, as a team member.

Doom3d

Trang Oul
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Trang Oul » 22 Jan 2007, 22:12

Sagamosa's scripts don't work with Script Update.

doom3d
Peasant
Peasant

re:

Unread postby doom3d » 24 Jan 2007, 20:06

Hi,

My WoG Mod build 9, based on Script Update is ready.
http://doom3d.uw.hu ("letöltések" menu)

I may update it when official bugfixes will be released for modified team scripts.
Now I am working on hungarian wog menu patch for b9, and will continue with ERM Debugger, and Caravans.
You can send me error reports to doom3d@uw.hu. (wogification settings file, problem description, base installation)
I haven't tested it with other packages, just 3.58f +update + mod.
If you are using other mods, like Creature Upgrades paralel with this, i suggest you to do a backup before installing. Hope it will work propely.

Doom3d

P.S.
WoGmod is released under GPL. You are free to do anything with it, but mark modifications made by You, and explicitly tell if you modified it.

UPDATE: Bitwise packer engine for Caravans is ready. ERM Debugger is still in development. Things are a bit harder, than I thought..

UPDATE2. 2007.04.21. Build10 will be out next week. Almost finished.

Supreme Archangel
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: re:

Unread postby Supreme Archangel » 23 Apr 2007, 03:57

doom3d wrote:Hi,

AI boost will give some daily mana and movement feed to AI heroes, depending on game difficulty setting. ( Up to ~ 30% mana and 500 movement point at impossible)

Sagamosa's left homepage is at http://wog.euweb.cz/.
You should not play with his package, 'cause it was written a few years ago,
and buggy. If you overwrite your 3.58f+Script Update installation, then face the consequences.. At least, you should debug it before you play with it. ;)
On the other hand, it's plenty with good ideas. If you would collect fresh toughts, go for it. Sagamosa currently works on the 3.59 version, as a team member.

Doom3d
I downloaded but can't play. Whenever I begin combat. the game crash after showing alot of error script. (I tried with 3.57, 3.57F , 3.58, 3.58F but nothing work

Please help me

doom3d
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby doom3d » 25 Apr 2007, 19:11

As You quoted, the Sagamosa package doesn't work with any default installation. We will have a shiny new version with 3.59. Whenever it comes out.
The next release of my WoGmod package will be out this week.

EDIT: it's out.

** UPDATE: Next release (build 11) is under construction.
Question about the future H3 Caravans script:
I have to change the way how the Dungeon's portal works.
So what about doubling the number of harpies, if the portal is built, and Caravans are enabled? Any other game balancing ideas for caravans?

Return to “Wake of Gods”