Number of spells for enchanters and sorceresses

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Arkas
Peasant
Peasant

Number of spells for enchanters and sorceresses

Unread postby Arkas » 02 Dec 2006, 19:17

Do sorceress ever run out? I've noticed that the number of spells for both of these creatures is set to 0.

I'd like to increase Enchanters number of spells so they cast more than 3 group spells. Currently, they cast on round1, round4, and round7 and that's all.

And same for sorceress if she runs out like the enchanter does.

Fnord
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Fnord » 02 Dec 2006, 19:50

As far as I know, Sorceresses never run out of spells.

It seems to me I tested not so long ago to check exactly which mass spells Enchanters could cast, and I think they never did stop casting but I may be mistaken. Anyway, the manual says they cast up to six times, which would be 18 rounds of play, which is quite a few. Are you absolutely sure they didn't continue to cast after round 7? I don't think there's any way to increase this through ERM or anything like that.

Or are you saying you want them to cast more every second round or every round? I think you'd have to change that in the exe itself somehow (no idea how..probably only Slava could do it at this point).
- Fnord

Arkas
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Arkas » 02 Dec 2006, 20:59

I could have sworn I counted 3 rounds past 7, but probably should have gone for another round.

You're right, they never stop casting. I went over 100 rounds and they were still casting every 3rd round.

Return to “Wake of Gods”