WST - WorldScriptTeam

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Fly
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

WST - WorldScriptTeam

Unread postby Fly » 12 Jun 2006, 15:33

WST makes the addition for WOG 3.58. If you little now russian language you can see this project here

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 13 Jun 2006, 02:07

I like the idea of your project. It's good to get an early start for what's to come after 3.59 is released. However, you should also make the transition from Russian to English as well for total success. Have both. :-)

Fly
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Fly » 13 Jun 2006, 02:27

Certainly we will! May be the translation will be mine... Thank you for support...

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 13 Jun 2006, 05:18

On the WoG team, I help out with some of the spelling and grammatical errors by our Russian team members. This is not to say they are poor English spellers by any means. Let's just say that their English is better than my Cyrillic. ;-) Much better!
Perhaps when the WoG team has finished with 3.59 and I find myself with some free time, I may give you a hand with some of the spelling problems, if any, you may have if you like. I would probably help you out now, but the WoG team is my first priority as you may guess. Good luck with your project.

BT_Uytya!
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby BT_Uytya! » 13 Jun 2006, 06:01

Hello to all. I'am is in WST too.

Now we are making "THE GODS" add-on ("THE GODS" isn't a final version of name.)
This add-on will add the gods in game. (In The Wake Of Gods) Every race has a "personal" god.

Now is finshed Stronghold's God and Conflux's God (But only in team people has Conflux's God(And hakers, breached password :-D ))
Later I shall write the abilities a Gods.
PS: SMBE (Sorry My Bad English). I'am hope, you have been able me to understand.

Fnord
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Fnord » 13 Jun 2006, 06:06

BT_Uytya! wrote:Hello to all. I'am is in WST too.

Now we are making "THE GODS" add-on ("THE GODS" isn't a final version of name.)
This add-on will add the gods in game. (In The Wake Of Gods) Every race has a "personal" god.

Now is finshed Stronghold's God and Conflux's God (But only in team people has Conflux's God(And hakers, breached password :-D ))
Later I shall write the abilities a Gods.
PS: SMBE (Sorry My Bad English). I'am hope, you have been able me to understand.
Sounds interesting. Do the Gods grant new abilities? Do the heroes have to do anything to get them to grant abilities (worship or prayer or sacrifice resources?)

I was thinking of doing a gods script myself and in fact, I still may do one sometime as I'm sure it will be very different than yours. I have some ideas written down but not much else yet.
- Fnord

Fly
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Fly » 13 Jun 2006, 06:47

Sounds interesting. Do the Gods grant new abilities? Do the heroes have to do anything to get them to grant abilities (worship or prayer or sacrifice resources?)

I was thinking of doing a gods script myself and in fact, I still may do one sometime as I'm sure it will be very different than yours. I have some ideas written down but not much else yet.
The altar of sacrifaces is ready now. God's pressure depends on a heroes' doings... ;)
On the WoG team, I help out with some of the spelling and grammatical errors by our Russian team members. This is not to say they are poor English spellers by any means. Let's just say that their English is better than my Cyrillic. ;-) Much better!
Perhaps when the WoG team has finished with 3.59 and I find myself with some free time, I may give you a hand with some of the spelling problems, if any, you may have if you like. I would probably help you out now, but the WoG team is my first priority as you may guess. Good luck with your project.
Thanks for support again. May be you can check the translation... :)

gamecreator
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby gamecreator » 13 Jun 2006, 18:21

Hi all. I am from WST too. :D
I am working now with translation of abilities and you will see it soon.
PS: Where I can see quick answer frame?

Fly
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Fly » 14 Jun 2006, 01:26

There are no quick answer frame! :tired:

gamecreator
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby gamecreator » 16 Jun 2006, 06:07

You can download description of gods in English here.
Translation is not perfect :D .

BT_Uytya!
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby BT_Uytya! » 17 Jun 2006, 19:10

Our Some English (?) Forum. It's a Russian, but has some English information there.
PS: SMBE

Fly
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Fly » 19 Aug 2006, 12:19

Dear friends!

WST hopes that their own web-site will be published in the internet as soon as possible. It will be in Russian and in English.

If somebody wants to visit it right now you should wait for some time... Sorry... ;|

Return to “Wake of Gods”