Newer version?

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Aarok
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Newer version?

Unread postby Aarok » 25 May 2006, 21:24

I remember about 5-6 months ago that I watched a trailer about a new WoG version(don't remember exactly which) - it showed a new town - egyptian-like. I don't remember much but is this version already out? If yes - where can I find it?
Thanks in advance!

Fnord
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Newer version?

Unread postby Fnord » 26 May 2006, 00:37

Aarok wrote:I remember about 5-6 months ago that I watched a trailer about a new WoG version(don't remember exactly which) - it showed a new town - egyptian-like. I don't remember much but is this version already out? If yes - where can I find it?
Thanks in advance!
It's not a new WoG version but rather a new town called "Bastion" that is being designed by a separate group (but in communication with the WoG team) and plans are for it to be part of WoG 3.59 when it eventually comes out. It's also possible that a beta version of the Bastion town might be available earlier (perhaps for beta testing?) but I really couldn't say for sure.

In any case, as far as I know, the town isn't completed yet. Their web site can be found at: http://newtown.nm.ru/
- Fnord

Supreme Archangel
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Supreme Archangel » 13 Jun 2006, 03:20

A long far away from the wog 358f, i wonder the new version :ill:
Fnord wrote:
Aarok wrote:I remember about 5-6 months ago that I watched a trailer about a new WoG version(don't remember exactly which) - it showed a new town - egyptian-like. I don't remember much but is this version already out? If yes - where can I find it?
Thanks in advance!
It's not a new WoG version but rather a new town called "Bastion" that is being designed by a separate group (but in communication with the WoG team) and plans are for it to be part of WoG 3.59 when it eventually comes out. It's also possible that a beta version of the Bastion town might be available earlier (perhaps for beta testing?) but I really couldn't say for sure.

In any case, as far as I know, the town isn't completed yet. Their web site can be found at: http://newtown.nm.ru/
the link is died :baby:

Return to “Wake of Gods”