Looking for WoG Patch

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Dems
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Looking for WoG Patch

Unread postby Dems » 18 Aug 2016, 23:55

Hi all. My friend and I have been playing H3 Wake of Gods a lot recently, and have run into some frequent problems with multiplayer synchronization. It seems that we may not have a patch for 3.58f that came out two years after the original version... unfortunately all the links I have found to that patch are dead.

Does anyone have a good link to the patch, a good link to a WoG installation that includes the patch, or the file itself? Please help!

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Looking for WoG Patch

Unread postby Pol » 19 Aug 2016, 05:12

You can list it here.

Code: Select all

[-] Home (7|1)
  [-] Моды (6|13)
    [-] In the Wake of Gods (0|6)
        ~ dpwsockx.zip
Why not ERAII?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Dems
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dems » 19 Aug 2016, 13:33

Pol wrote:You can list it here.

Code: Select all

[-] Home (7|1)
  [-] Моды (6|13)
    [-] In the Wake of Gods (0|6)
        ~ dpwsockx.zip
Why not ERAII?
Thanks! I'll try it out tonight. To be honest, I'm not sure what Era II is. There are so many different programs and addons, and I'm not much of a tech person. Is that the newest mod?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 19 Aug 2016, 14:33

Less or more it's successor, but actually it's a new branch. As development of WoG wasn't so fast in past. Although now continues under leadership of GrayFace, see his thread:"I want you for WoG 3.59 :) WoG goes open-source!"

For ERA2 look here.

Apropos I moved your question to WoG subforum. ;)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Dems
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dems » 19 Aug 2016, 19:22

Pol wrote:Less or more it's successor, but actually it's a new branch. As development of WoG wasn't so fast in past. Although now continues under leadership of GrayFace, see his thread:"I want you for WoG 3.59 :) WoG goes open-source!"

For ERA2 look here.

Thanks for your help! I'll definitely check it out

Dems
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dems » 25 Aug 2016, 03:54

Pol wrote:Less or more it's successor, but actually it's a new branch. As development of WoG wasn't so fast in past. Although now continues under leadership of GrayFace, see his thread:"I want you for WoG 3.59 :) WoG goes open-source!"

For ERA2 look here.

Hi Pol. My friend and I installed the latest version of Era after your recommendation, and we did a test game to see if we still had synchronization errors. Unfortunately Era did not fix the problem. Any idea why that might happen? We use Gameranger and other than occasional crashes and this game-killing error, it works quite well.

Edit: I'm going to post a new thread, don't worry about responding here

Return to “Wake of Gods”