WoG Creatures

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Gnoll_Mage
Peasant
Peasant

WoG Creatures

Unread postby Gnoll_Mage » 05 May 2006, 21:44

I wonder if anyone could find their way to giving me a list of creatures in WoG, with pictures, please???

Fnord
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: WoG Creatures

Unread postby Fnord » 05 May 2006, 23:47

Gnoll_Mage wrote:I wonder if anyone could find their way to giving me a list of creatures in WoG, with pictures, please???
This page lists most of them:
http://www.strategyplanet.com/homm/came ... atures.htm

And if you install WoG, there's a full list in the "New Features" HTML document that comes with it.

There may be other listings online as well.
- Fnord

Shark
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Shark » 06 May 2006, 15:14

and if you plan on making maps -- download the Zx MapEd patch to implement WoG creatures into MapEd...

Beholder
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Beholder » 07 May 2006, 08:48

Shark wrote:and if you plan on making maps -- download the Zx MapEd patch to implement WoG creatures into MapEd...
? You can put wog creatures on the map without installing anything additional...
Beholder

Shark
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Shark » 07 May 2006, 13:39

but you can't put them in the garrisons and/or towns (they aren't in the dropdown list/combo box)
the Zx editor patch patches that and adds everything to those dropdown lists...

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 May 2006, 17:20

Even if you still cannot add them into objects like mines, boats and so... sadly. Any creature. Maybe that here is some simple way in ERM?

Even if I preffered it in the editor itself.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Fnord
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Fnord » 07 May 2006, 18:37

Pol wrote:Even if you still cannot add them into objects like mines, boats and so... sadly. Any creature. Maybe that here is some simple way in ERM?

Even if I preffered it in the editor itself.
Boats have to have heroes to include creatures. And we don't yet have a way to put a hero into a boat.

Mines can be guarded with creatures via ERM but only mines that are owned (not neutral) and abandoned mines.
- Fnord

Shark
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Shark » 07 May 2006, 21:58

that boat thing would be pretty hard i suppose... i guess you should first make a boat in the sea, then make a dummy hero and add a bunch of monsters to it, and then put all that into the created boat... even if you could do it, and had enabled stacks (programming-wise), it wouldn't be an easy script... but it would allow for much more creeps on the water maps (a script that populates the seas maybe?)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 May 2006, 23:15

What about to try to assign object, command AI to do it and then remove object from its ownership, could it work in this way?

For boats it could a bit more complicated though...

I bet that all people will happily see such possiblity, it will be very handy.... :D - prescripted or like a part of editor. Perhaps once.... ;|
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

CloudRiderX
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby CloudRiderX » 23 Aug 2007, 20:05

Here's the link to the page I made a while back for CH:

http://www.celestialheavens.com/viewpage.php?id=633
"A Guardian is always prepared." - Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

Return to “Wake of Gods”