Giant Maps for Wog

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.

Moderator: Moderators

greyjones3
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
Posts: 6
Joined: 19 Feb 2014

Giant Maps for Wog

Postby greyjones3 » Feb 19 2014, 21:46

Hello!

I know that with Heroes3HD you can generate XXL maps and play them in Wog. Is there any way to generate Huge, XHuge, or Giant maps that are playable with wog 3.58f?

User avatar
Pol
Admin
Admin
Posts: 9034
Joined: 29 Nov 2005
Location: IN SOMNIS VERITAS
Contact:

Postby Pol » Feb 20 2014, 16:23

I guess, yes. If I remember the patch for Extra large maps comes originally with WoG H3map editor. (Before it was standalone at it also worked for WoG.) Try to look here.

Also I think that ERAII. is having extra large maps patch integrated, look here.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

greyjones3
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
Posts: 6
Joined: 19 Feb 2014

Postby greyjones3 » Feb 24 2014, 18:32

Pol wrote:I guess, yes. If I remember the patch for Extra large maps comes originally with WoG H3map editor. (Before it was standalone at it also worked for WoG.) Try to look here.

Also I think that ERAII. is having extra large maps patch integrated, look here.


Thanks a bunch for the info! I'll take a look :)

greyjones3
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
Posts: 6
Joined: 19 Feb 2014

Postby greyjones3 » Feb 24 2014, 20:54

greyjones3 wrote:
Pol wrote:I guess, yes. If I remember the patch for Extra large maps comes originally with WoG H3map editor. (Before it was standalone at it also worked for WoG.) Try to look here.

Also I think that ERAII. is having extra large maps patch integrated, look here.


Thanks a bunch for the info! I'll take a look :)


Is ERAII pretty much what everyone is using nowadays?

Iluvatar
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
Posts: 25
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Location: Poland

Postby Iluvatar » Feb 25 2014, 9:20

greyjones3 wrote:
greyjones3 wrote:
Pol wrote:I guess, yes. If I remember the patch for Extra large maps comes originally with WoG H3map editor. (Before it was standalone at it also worked for WoG.) Try to look here.

Also I think that ERAII. is having extra large maps patch integrated, look here.


Thanks a bunch for the info! I'll take a look :)


Is ERAII pretty much what everyone is using nowadays?


Definitely

greyjones3
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
Posts: 6
Joined: 19 Feb 2014

Postby greyjones3 » Feb 25 2014, 13:49

Iluvatar wrote:
greyjones3 wrote:
greyjones3 wrote:
Pol wrote:I guess, yes. If I remember the patch for Extra large maps comes originally with WoG H3map editor. (Before it was standalone at it also worked for WoG.) Try to look here.

Also I think that ERAII. is having extra large maps patch integrated, look here.


Thanks a bunch for the info! I'll take a look :)


Is ERAII pretty much what everyone is using nowadays?


Definitely


Wow you guys have no idea how grateful I am to get this information smile You've made me and my buddies year smile_teeth Thanks again!!!

User avatar
Ermelloth
Leprechaun
Leprechaun
Posts: 19
Joined: 31 Jan 2015
Location: Lunarfall Garrison, Draenor
Contact:

Postby Ermelloth » Feb 12 2015, 9:59

There is definitely so-cold XXL patch working for Era. I tried this - it works well.
Ermelloth, HMM3 and HotA tournaments runner, Heroesportal.Net team


Return to “Wake of Gods”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest